Shrimp tacos and Cheese Quesadillas

Saw a recipe but fudged it a little bit and they came out great.

Take a half lb. of peeled shrimp, diced green onions, extra virgin olive oil, garlic and a half pint of grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
    Get the pan piping hot, add 2 tbl spoons of oil to the pan, add all ingredients till shrimp is seared on both sides. Don't cook the shrimp too long or they will be rubbery. Set aside.
    Toast a flour tortilla in the pan till you have small black spots on both sides.
    Set tortillas aside and fill with shrimp mixture. Top with shredded Colby Jack cheese or any shredded cheese of your liking and top with sour cream and serve.

For my kids, and BTW these were awesome, get your pan piping hot, take a flour tortilla and cover half with shredded Colby Jack cheese. Sprinkle 1 1/2 tbl spoons of medium cheese con queso over shredded cheese and fold.

Add 2 tbl spoons of Extra Virgin Olive oil to pan and lay two quesadillas in the pan for 30-60 sec. till one side has small black spots, flip, another 30-60 sec. remove, cut with pizza cutter and serve.

Now them's some Good Eats!
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

We make quesadillas with shredded chicken, sauted onions, cheese and jalepenos. I'll definately try the shrimp tacos. My daughter loves shrimp.