Old Robertshaw Valve Info

I am looking for technical info on old Robertshaw valves. Specifically the following model numbers V1000-40607 (2-way) & V3200-50407 (3-way). I am looking to replace the actuators on these and any info would be helpful. Does anyone have a cutsheet they could fax to me at 770-935-2950?

Rolo should chim in soon!
    Beware of the prophet trying to make a profit.

There is less oxygen from knee level to the floor! Check it out next time you tie your boots.

good luck butler............ I have an older Siebe catalog but its at the shop and have been able to do some referencing through it but unless you can find an old catalog your probably going to have a hard time.

Unless rolo shows up................

Call NECC 1-800-227-9800 and ask for Bill. Can't remember his last name. They can cross almost any valve.

i agree with you butler robertshaw made the best valves but barber cloeman wanted to put them out of business so they could surviive. if you call the number rae said they can help you. everybody uses these cheap orange junk actuators today.

The demise of the ROBERTSHAW V SERES valves had nothing to do with Barber Colman

Most of the V series were made by an outside source for ROBERTSHAW . and came to an end with the introduction of more non INDUSTRIAL style valves for commercial applications.

There are still repair parts available I have the part #s if you want them , but they are getting harder to locate and soon it would be better to change the entire assembly.

What type of actuator are you looking for sticking with Pneumatic or looking to switch to Electric ?

stick with the robertshaw pneumatic one it will work better