Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879

    Is Ted Cruz a Sleeper Agent?

    I think he may have been sent by the Donkeys to destroy the Elephants from within. Their plan was working perfectly….but I think the pachyderms are on to it now. Curses foiled again.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    I think Ted is going to offer his fullabluster on a DVD box set to his faithful minions.

    Theater of the absurd.

    Ted is no dummy why does he act like one?
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,915
    Just responding to your post to remind you that you're an idiot.

    Comparable to a fart fan in human carnate.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,954
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Just responding to your post to remind you that you're an idiot.

    Comparable to a fart fan in human carnate.
    Admit it, you just want another poem.

    Play nice guys. No name calling or personal attacks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Just responding to your post to remind you that you're an idiot.

    Comparable to a fart fan in human carnate.
    The little cherub started to scream and howl
    As he stooped down low to move his bowel
    In His whole life life since he was a boy
    His textured turds have been his only toy

    Ever so busy playing with those turds
    This left no time to learn new words
    Carnate is not a real word you see
    So it seems the idiot is you not me.



    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Admit it, you just want another poem.
    Maybe I should do a song next time.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,583
    There was once a cad who left his mommy to become a commie. Never before had one shown such dishonor to those who fought for our honor. Supported a commie who conned many like corny to waste their vote for poke with no hope. Such as it is for frozen with his brain all frozen.

    Thank you very much

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    There was once a cad who left his mommy to become a commie. Never before had one shown such dishonor to those who fought for our honor. Supported a commie who conned many like corny to waste their vote for poke with no hope. Such as it is for frozen with his brain all frozen.

    Thank you very much
    I think this would make a good sig line for you. No need to thank me.

    Master of the seventies mullet! More putrid than tainted pork! Able to leap all logic in a single bound!" Ill-mannered poster for the Nutcase right is really the greatest stuperhero of them all who "fights a never-ending battle for ignorance, in-justice, and the McCarthy way!
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,915
    No need to get all defensive brainfreeze. It is apparent and evident that you are the village idiot here. Not to bad for being the first generation of your family standing upright. Keep it up and you just might make world class dumbass.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,879
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    No need to get all defensive brainfreeze. It is apparent and evident that you are the village idiot here. Not to bad for being the first generation of your family standing upright. Keep it up and you just might make world class dumbass.

    As the cherub wields his pointed wit
    It is clear who’s is the village idiot
    My family is upstanding, this is true
    That line is old, you have nothing new?

    You hold the record for the biggest ass
    I could never hope to match your brass
    It seems all you can contribute to this place
    Is a disarmed wit, filled with toxic waste
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,583
    Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    I think this would make a good sig line for you. No need to thank me.

    Master of the seventies mullet! More putrid than tainted pork! Able to leap all logic in a single bound!" Ill-mannered poster for the Nutcase right is really the greatest stuperhero of them all who "fights a never-ending battle for ignorance, in-justice, and the McCarthy way!
    Well ty frozen. McCarthy was a great man of vision and patriotism. He tried to expose the commies in our State Dept. who let the largest country on the planet be taken over by the commies and called them agrarian reformers and cut off aid to Chang Ca Shack calling him a Fascist.

    Congress passed a bill to aid the Nationalists but the commie controlled State Dept. refused to give them the aid. They wanted the reds to win. Yeah I'll back McCarthy any day. Thank you, thank you very much

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well ty frozen. McCarthy was a great man of vision and patriotism. He tried to expose the commies in our State Dept. who let the largest country on the planet be taken over by the commies and called them agrarian reformers and cut off aid to Chang Ca Shack calling him a Fascist.

    Congress passed a bill to aid the Nationalists but the commie controlled State Dept. refused to give them the aid. They wanted the reds to win. Yeah I'll back McCarthy any day. Thank you, thank you very much
    Always nice to have a hero.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event