WaterFurnace rebate about to expire

A $2000 WaterFurnace rebate that will expire in three days (Sept. 27th, 2013):

http://www.waterfurnace.com/perfectchoice/

I want to get this rebate, but I'm running out of time. Any ideas?

I'm starting to wonder about WF. I got a list of local dealers off their website yesterday and called every one of them. About a third were non working numbers. Others went to a voice mainbox. Not knowing who the mailbox belonged to, I did not leave a message. And the few that answered said something like "ya, I think we signed up with WF some time ago, but we have not done anything with them". So now I want to use that guy as my dealer? I think not.

Are you nearby ND/MN area? Then I can help.. Otherwise, I don't do long distant work.

Quote Originally Posted by arc8 View Post
    Are you nearby ND/MN area? Then I can help.. Otherwise, I don't do long distant work.
    No, I live in the Dallas area. Probably why there are so few real dealers here.

Look for a WaterFurnace GeoPro dealer, we are a geopro and have to install a minimum of 26 systems per year to keep our designation but I am located in Portland Oregon.
    Also the rebate does not expire on the 27th, it is getting extended til December 31st I think, i will have to look at my paperwork back at the office. Its $2,000 for a Waterfurnace 7 series(dealer must undergo special training for it) we actually have the worlds only video of operating 7 series systems on our YouTube channel, and $1,000 for a 5 Series with specific controls package.
    Check out my YouTube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/skyheating1 We have customer testimonials, product reviews and more!
    Like us on FACEBOOK if you like our advice here!

That is good information. Thank you for the reply.

A dealer here told me that WaterFurnace makes you load up on a bunch of stuff you really don't need to get the rebate. Is that true? I looked the list over and decided that I would want the touch screen thermostat and the geolink flow control anyway. But I could do with out the AlpinePure 411 filter.