Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    You don't want to know what they eat in Colorado.

Poor bulls.
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    Sounds like you are a red lobster kind of crab eater.

Down here we eat em dirty, no melted butter, just grab one out of the basket take the shell off, split the body and dig in.

My wife is from ca, and never knew what a "whole crab" looked like, and was afraid to eat at first. She was a red lobster crab eater, but now she is starting to become a real redneck. She does use to many paper towels!
    Melted butter a must!!! (It's needed to get more Old Bay stuck to the crab.)

Crabs haven't been running to good here yet. Was to have them tonite but didn't come through. We buy them from the crabbers, can't stand paying market price. Did go through a couple doz. soft crabs last week.

Went crabbing down by Rock Hall, They were running a little slow but we still got about 2 bushels.
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    It's that line. I feel the same but I dont rub peoples noses in it and I'm not looking for conformation from others so I never mention it and I never have problems.
    You're right...

I was not looking for confrontation...

I am sorry if I "rubbed a few noses"...

I will be more "sensitive" next time.

Now, about that damn Old Bay!! thats stuff rocks!!

I've got 2 lbs. of King crab in the freezer. I usually get them at Red Lobster.

So, what's the best way to steam them? Any seasoning? I think salt would be enough. And plenty of butter for dipping.

BTW, I've not had any crab better than King crab. I'll have to try the dungeness crab again.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    I've got 2 lbs. of King crab in the freezer. I usually get them at Red Lobster.

So, what's the best way to steam them? Any seasoning? I think salt would be enough. And plenty of butter for dipping.

BTW, I've not had any crab better than King crab. I'll have to try the dungeness crab again.
    I have not had worse crab than King personally. It's big, but flavorless. Snow and Dungeness are better legs. If you can, pick up king and any other at the same time and cook um together. You'll see.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    I have not had worse crab than King personally. It's big, but flavorless. Snow and Dungeness are better legs. If you can, pick up king and any other at the same time and cook um together. You'll see.
    Oh no you dih-ent!

I like Snow Crab too. I go to chinese restuarants for all you can eat. One or two restaurants have pretty good Snow crab legs, however Snow crab doesn't have as much flavor as King crab!

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

you know you are a Red Lobster Crab eater if you use the mallets! Rock hall has always been the crab capital of the world to me.
    Still learning opinions welcome.

I've been eating crablegs since I was 9 yrs. old. I can crack open any snow crab legs without the use of crackers. Besides crackers just smash the meat.

My daughter and son that you see in my avatar, she's 3 and he's 2, they love crablegs. Already got them hooked. They like peel and eat shrimp too.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12