Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R-22 "art"

now that guy has to much time on his hand
    It is what it is unless I say differently !!!!

that's what happens late Saturday night when the brews are flowin, runnin out of things to do...and someone looks over and says "hey man, that's a nice lookin set of torches, why don"t you break em out" ?

I like that one to for the refer gods. Any body make a little b-b que out these. Iv'e thought about making one just for the heck of it .

It's a beer dispenser.
    I'll be done in just a few minutes...

Ok I'm curious. You are walking/driving down the street and you see this. You pull over to investigate and somehow you are in this dudes house alone with his wife talking about his flying pig. Does that about sum it up?
    You need to put the phone down and get back to work!

Quote Originally Posted by jnsrose View Post
    Ok I'm curious. You are walking/driving down the street and you see this. You pull over to investigate and somehow you are in this dudes house alone with his wife talking about his flying pig. Does that about sum it up?
    Sorta

I was on a service call. The house belonged to the guy. The girlfriend was their just to let me in. When I was done I asked her about the amazing work of art. She replied "I have no idea what that weird thing is." We laughed, I snapped a pic for all you knuckleheads, I left. Game Over

She was smokin' hot too

They make good mufflers on go-carts and experimental aircraft...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Galatians 2:20-21; Colossians 1: 21-22 & 26-27; 3:1-4; Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service.

maybe would have looked a little better with a pink 410A jug. and I have seen a bbq pit out of one just enough room to cook yourself a steak or two burgers at lunch time on the jobsite, but I'd rather not. I think the bbq pit was a bigger waste of time than the little piggie

and where's the green eggs?

drinking and welding...........
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

Look a bit like North Korea's atomic weapon. Dennis Rodman brought this home for the CIA.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

guy probably lived in cincinnati at one point.

The flying pig is a big art thing here in cincinnati. We have a city wide art contest, and a marathon involving the flying pig.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12