+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anybody using locking valve caps?

Post Likes
    If your car gets stolen is it your fault?
    If you left dynamite on your front porch and it was stolen/someone died is it your fault?..May very well be.
    Dynamite is controlled yes.
    So if you are working with a controlled refrigerant ...then be a darn professional and put the obstacle in between the thief and the refrigerant.
    There needs to be a very stiff punishment for these thefts...it needs to go under a tampering law in other words the very act itself and not the product.

Tampering with gas electric phone water and so on are major offenses already in many locales..Use that then some epa law of some sort and there you go.
    10 years for tampering should be somewhat of a deterrent.
    But they will just find a way around the cap if they cant get it off and start nicking pipe...then what?...Pipe guards?
    Then holes in the condenser?
    If we want to get technical it is burglary is some of the refrigerant come form the inside of the house.
    So we can toss burglary onto that charge as well /add several more years on that sentence.
    I cant stand a thief.

Post Likes
    Its aiding to a joy ride or somthing like that if you your keys in it and its stolen expect a fine.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    Its aiding to a joy ride or somthing like that if you your keys in it and its stolen expect a fine.
    Depends on the locale I guess.
    Here alot of people leave the keys in the car..if the car gets stolen its no fault of the owners.

Post Likes
    I wasn't aware that stealing refrigerant was running rampant. Is this a big problem for some of you guys?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Post Likes
    Not in my area..Sort of an unwritten rule where messing with someones stuff can lead to great bodily harm.
    If it starts happening here it will happen on apts building much more than common houses.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Missouri Guy View Post
    Not in my area..Sort of an unwritten rule where messing with someones stuff can lead to great bodily harm.
    If it starts happening here it will happen on apts building much more than common houses.
    Yeah I don't see this goin on any time soon in my neck of the woods. Too many arms being beared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by D.L. Cooly View Post

Yeah I don't see this goin on any time soon in my neck of the woods. Too many arms being beared

Lol.
    I'm going to start placing these stickers on my customer'a units. Might make a huffer or copper thief think twice

Name:  image-3840387388.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  49.9 KB

Post Likes
    I haven't heard of this in my area yet?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in