Help me find a thermostat!

Looking for a replacement stat: Old stat Honeywell T42N1038-2 line volt with 2 stage gas heat, single stage cool. Would prefer digital if possible. Any ideas?

Here's a list

http://customer.honeywell.com/Honeyw...777CCCAD5B3%7d

Here's a Two stage. Note "Use with Q651A,B subbases for system and fan switching"

http://customer.honeywell.com/honeyw...spx/T6052A1015

Don't see any digitals though.
    S**t or get off the pot!

How about putting a line /24 volt transformer in, then you can use a 2c/1h low volt programmable stat controlling low volt coil relays switching your line voltage cooling and heating outputs? Then you can even have isolation between heat/cool voltages if needed.

Problem w/Honeywell T6052 is only 2h only, 2c only or 1h/1c.

If you drop to 24v you will need to incorporate relays into you wiring for it to work. Personally, I would go to 24v. This will open up alot of better options to you.

Lightbulb

As said before solution is simple and cheap switch over to 24v ckt throw in a couple of relays to control existing line ckt, and be done with it...
    Isn't sanity just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is that one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, well, the sky's the limit!

I think PSG makes a multi stage digital tstat

Believe me, I've thought of that. The stat is on the 7th floor of a high-rise apt. bldg. and the mgrs. want to be able to switch from heat to cool from their office on the first floor, so they've incorporated a switching relay into the circuit. The unit is on the roof. They pulled no 120v common to either the relay on the bottom floor or the stat on the 7th floor, hence powering a xfmr would be tricky. I suppose if you wanted to be sneaky about it you could run a common from a known good ground, like say a run of EMT, but I wouldn't be comfortable with that. Don't really want to pull wire in this bldg. either. What's PSG?

PSg makes various line voltage stats. Wireless ones too.

http://www.psgcontrols.com/

Thanks, but I didn't see a 2 heat/1 cool line voltage stat on that site.