Any spicy meat lovers?

As I have gotten older my taste have changed from a marinate lover to a dry rub, or a little mix of both.

Right now I love a good piece of meat with a good kick. Anyone can throw some sauce on something to make it hot, but I love a piece of meat that is full of flavor and has a good spice kick to it.

One of my favorite's is A good lamb roast, seasoned with garlic salt, seasoned salt and Ground pepper, Ground garlic, cajun seasoning, and montreal spicy steak seasoning.

Cook wrapped in foil on the BBQ, and every now and then add a little more seasoning to it. Cook it slow off the flame intill proper temp.

Let cool, cut up into small chunks or pieces, put on foil with salt sprinkled on the foil, then sprinlke salt on the meat. Wrapmeat in put in frig overnight.

You can also eat right then, but the flavor and spice really comes out the next day. Serve hot or cool, I perfer cool, with a tall Ice Cold Budlight or drink of your choice. And you will be in flavor heaven!
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

not a real big fan of lamb but, that method works on most other meats too!

Now that sounds good.

Here is what I use. http://www.slapyamama.com/default.htm

I've just become a fan of "Cold leftover steak" with chips and salsa. Poor dawg dont get nuthin anymore.......
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

My cold leftover steak ends up between 2 slices of bread with mayo, lettuce, and mator.

Its funny the things we eat , you know damn well your wives or girlfriends havent tried it I dont think there is a whole lot of stuff I have eaten hot that I havent eaten cold

Another good thing for left over steak or beef roast is to make a salad out of it.

Dice up the meat and an onion. Mix it with olive oil, vinegar and peper and salt. Let it sit in the electric "ice box" over night. (old family recipe. )