Thread: happy holiday to all my fellow hvac folk

Post Likes

happy holiday to all my fellow hvac folk

i hope we can all have a great 2007

Post Likes
    I don't think Memorial Day is supposed to be one of those "happy holiday" kind of holidays...

More of a time to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to insure the relative security and freedom we all take for granted every other day of the year.

Then after a few moments of that, spend the rest of the day memorializing the fallen by drinking beer and doing yard work, or drinking beer and going to the lake, or drinking beer and having a BBQ, or just drinking beer and relaxing.
    Last edited by mark beiser; 05-28-2007 at 01:38 AM.

Post Likes
    or just keep drinkin the beer and fall into the lake and drown and end up being really relaxed......by the way,what holiday,?? not everyone is from the states, ya know
    Up here in Canada we had our holiday last week(Victoria day) but who cares.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    I don't think Memorial Day is supposed to be one of those "happy holiday" kind of holidays...

More of a time to remember those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to insure the relative security and freedom we all take for granted every other day of the year.

Then after a few moments of that, spend the rest of the day memorializing the fallen by drinking beer and doing yard work, or drinking beer and going to the lake, or drinking beer and having a BBQ, or just drinking beer and relaxing.
    very well said. You just left out the Indy 500. For those few people that still care

Post Likes
    im glad someone can drink beer for me. all i been doing htis holiday weekend is fixing units.friday 7 am to alittle after midnight. saturday 8 am to 6 a break till 8 then 8pm to 2 am. today i been to 3 calls already. drink it up fo me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in