Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The sunshine Jimmy Carter helped spread

What a failure, and to hear him badmouth our current President as if Mr. Liver Pills has ANY room whatsoever to talk about a bad president. He gives Democrats a bad name as far as I'm concerned..
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Thousands of Chavez supporters dressed in their signature red T-shirts filled a Caracas avenue to celebrate the opening of the new government-run channel.

I'm surprised any pugs are criticizing this considering the hatchette job on our rights.

Where is Carter now? How come he isn't speaking out at the loss of freedom in Venezuela and the takeover of the Communist goverment by his commie buddy Chavez. What a traitor expresident he is. We should dport him to Venezuela that commie lover.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    Thousands of Chavez supporters dressed in their signature red T-shirts filled a Caracas avenue to celebrate the opening of the new government-run channel.

I'm surprised any pugs are criticizing this considering the hatchette job on our rights.
    That the best you can do ?

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Arrow Bush sr is the king of communism activism

and jr is following in the same foot steps! no short term memory loss here!
    farm out american jobs and factories to china , japan, korea vietnam, laos, for cheaper labor, and make tax shelters for them US Coporations, that do business or set up businesses over there! and tax americans for doing business
    that makes alot of sense to a republican, as long as the middle class and working class americans are paying the difference of gas and high costs of shipping and handeling!
    Jimmy brought the nuetron bomb, what did bush bring?
    if jimmy got the nobel prize for peace, what will bush bring?
    what has he accomplished?
    zilch!
    nada!
    keep telling yourself how good bush is whn you pay for your gas, each week, lol

Did someone say something?

He obviously ain't fixed yet.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by isitfixedyet View Post
    keep telling yourself how good bush is whn you pay for your gas, each week, lol

Can someone please explain to me why Bush is responsible for gas prices? I have never figured out how anyone but oil company's are responsible for that, maybe I am just a dumb old country boy.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    That the best you can do ?
    Is that the best you can do?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbillpro View Post
    Can someone please explain to me why Bush is responsible for gas prices? I have never figured out how anyone but oil company's are responsible for that, maybe I am just a dumb old country boy.
    In 1981 when Jimmy Carter left office gasoline hovered near $3.22 per gallon. If you take inflation into account, we have a long way to go before gasoline hits record levels.

But back to Carter kissing commie ass

Quote Originally Posted by mrbillpro View Post
    join the club, mrbillpro. I'm still wondering how Bush could let a Cat. 3 hurricane into a Democratic stronghold, knowing how much their peeps love to cry.

MrBill, I don't think itsfixedyet, although it may be isitspammedyet.
    I second the motion that Carter is a Commie
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Arrow u both have the same name , maybe we should vote for u?

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    In 1981 when Jimmy Carter left office gasoline hovered near $3.22 per gallon. If you take inflation into account, we have a long way to go before gasoline hits record levels.

But back to Carter kissing commie ass
    thats funny u do anything or say anything to keep a post alive, or misrepresent this country and the truth, $3.22 when he left office , LMFAO
    be for real lame-o
    the only ass kisser here is ur party and the lack of reasoning they represent due to lack of acceptance of the truth and th intelligence to know the difference, so when you say ass kissing commie think of all the american companies u want to penalize for doing business with mexican immigrants versus making tax shelters for us corporations doing business with communist countries, that have attacked america, or are planning too!
    and bush is making and cutting deals and passing further legislation to help them, and ur running around Scpeeling this cant fool me bind me political garb lol
    my all you repubs RIP in 08', and god bless america not the rich in it!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast