Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Apparently Republicans hate eachother

They all cant be responsible enough to take the blame on this failed War theyre Now using the media to uplay the war like we are succeding or accomplishing something or ? another? like what i havent the foggiest!
    as for the gas and oil it sure went up? I wonder whos proffiting from that too?
    its like you create problems then you just sit back and point them out and spend money on each one saying , yup its all summed up , its a problem we need to fix and spend your money on, just becausue i created it all!
    makes alot of sense, to these propa-jive-artist, they seem to think if you here it enough they can convince you and everyone else that its ok or a good thing or its publicly acceptable, kinda reminds one of how hitler used his propaganda to get his agenda accomplished, no difference!
    Last edited by isitfixedyet; 05-27-2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: republicants

Spam.

Quote Originally Posted by isitfixedyet View Post
    They all cant be responsible enough to take the blame on this failed War theyre Now using the media to uplay the war like we are succeding or accomplishing something or ? another? like what i havent the foggiest!
    as for the gas and oil it sure went up? I wonder whos proffiting from that too?
    its like you create problems then you just sit back and point them out and spend money on each one saying , yup its all summed up , its a problem we need to fix and spend your money on, just becausue i created it all!
    makes alot of sense, to these propa-jive-artist, they seem to think if you here it enough they can convince you and everyone else that its ok or a good thing or its publicly acceptable, kinda reminds one of how hitler used his propaganda to get his agenda accomplished, no difference!
    Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you had had enough oxygen at birth?
    I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.

I will defend, to your death, my right to my opinion.

Welcome back fix!

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech13 View Post
    Have you ever wondered what life would be like if you had had enough oxygen at birth?
    LOL!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

...past his "med-time"...

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Spam.
    The forum rules seem to classify spam as the commercial advertising and as links being posted without any real commentary added.

What you have here is the ramblings of a nut case.

For example of the cut and pasting, look at a typical James or Tinknocker post. As for the frequency of such posts to be made without being deemed spam, then follow the model of James.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

http://www.ductstrap.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    The forum rules seem to classify spam as the commercial advertising and as links being posted without any real commentary added.

What you have here is the ramblings of a nut case.

For example of the cut and pasting, look at a typical James or Tinknocker post. As for the frequency of such posts to be made without being deemed spam, then follow the model of James.

he post all the time and never replies to any of the thread replies. However on the other post he did put another statement in so that's good. If you post threads you should be active in them. I didn't make the rules though so I won't tell anyone how to do them. Just call it as I see it. When 3 post on the same day go up all relating to each other and OP never comments anymore I consider that spam but I'm out of the norm I guess. I got 39+ post a day as others would like to point out when I say things like spam.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    he post all the time and never replies to any of the thread replies. However on the other post he did put another statement in so that's good. If you post threads you should be active in them. I didn't make the rules though so I won't tell anyone how to do them. Just call it as I see it. When 3 post on the same day go up all relating to each other and OP never comments anymore I consider that spam but I'm out of the norm I guess. I got 39+ post a day as others would like to point out when I say things like spam.
    Ask Carnak if he was breaking any of the rules he wants to define with the examples of other peoples post when Sleeth banned him? In fact I think I recall Carnak's name being mention in terms of the array of psycho's trolling that took the fun out of managing the site and stimulated the sell off.

Quote Originally Posted by tinknocker44 View Post
    Welcome back fix!
    Oh look ....he's gone again.

Quote Originally Posted by James 3528 View Post
    Ask Carnak if he was breaking any of the rules he wants to define with the examples of other peoples post when Sleeth banned him? In fact I think I recall Carnak's name being mention in terms of the array of psycho's trolling that took the fun out of managing the site and stimulated the sell off.
    Pinnocchio, your knowledge of me being banned is what you have gleaned form me telling you about it in the first place. I took exception to having words selectively editted. I would rather someone just delete what I typed rather than change a couple words or sentences. You always want to bring this up to drag Don into it. Typing stuff like "HVAC-talk is HVAC-Calc" was not received favourably.

With all these spam rules, I am pointing out that if one limit's their level of being obnoxious and rude to how you are, and if one does not cut and paste links on a routine basis anymore frequently than you do, then all should be fine. What better role model than you?
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnak View Post
    Pinnocchio, your knowledge of me being banned is what you have gleaned form me telling you about it in the first place. I took exception to having words selectively editted. I would rather someone just delete what I typed rather than change a couple words or sentences. You always want to bring this up to drag Don into it. Typing stuff like "HVAC-talk is HVAC-Calc" was not received favourably.

With all these spam rules, I am pointing out that if one limit's their level of being obnoxious and rude to how you are, and if one does not cut and paste links on a routine basis anymore frequently than you do, then all should be fine. What better role model than you?
    You need to learn a lesson about dragging people into stuff. Like above. In the case of what I know about the subject of you being banned, no it did not come from you. Just your version. Where I gained knowledge of the subject should of been evident in my previous post. Duh.

Based on that, your advice should be taken like a bank robbers advice on robbing a bank on this subject. Spam, trolling...pretty much the same

yep one of the original site supporters forced him to sell, make up some more bs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast