Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Arrow gravity fed meat display cases, defrost settings?

paragon 8140b,
    found one setting @90 min a day,,, r-22 mt app. I left at 60 min 4xs a day. am i close? another question, if anyone can help,,,
    is the service charge tubing on a recip a no no!, for a low pressure control to be used for temp control with a pump down system,, could it possibly short cycle comp during off cycle, with a bad valve or ? or just a bad sol? spent too much time as it was at the end of the day, etc,,,
    will check the rest just want the settings parameters? and the insight on the lowside service port towards the top of the can comp being used solely used for pressure tubing to the ctl, ????
    am i wrong on this leaking by, or is this just a wrong place to instal a low press ctrl, I dont think its a good place or correct to install one,,,?
    Last edited by isitfixedyet; 05-27-2007 at 06:53 PM. Reason: who knows?

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by isitfixedyet View Post
    paragon 8140b,
    found one setting @90 min a day,,, r-22 mt app. I left at 60 min 4xs a day. am i close? another question, if anyone can help,,,
    is the service charge tubing on a recip a no no!, for a low pressure control to be used for temp control with a pump down system,, could it possibly short cycle comp during off cycle, with a bad valve or ? or just a bad sol? spent too much time as it was at the end of the day, etc,,,
    will check the rest just want the settings parameters? and the insight on the lowside service port towards the top of the can comp being used solely used for pressure tubing to the ctl, ????
    am i wrong on this leaking by, or is this just a wrong place to instal a low press ctrl, I dont think its a good place or correct to install one,,,?
    Lets slow down, please ! From what I can make of your jaborwoki is that you have a deli- case, gravity coil, using R-22. You said the original defrost is set for once a day with a 90 minute span, and you made it four times a day for 60 minutes ? You stated it had a temperature control with a pump- down solenoid, and a low pressure control connected to "Suction Service Port" am I warm. Give a little clearer picture, and I'm sure you can be helped !
    RAM Teaching Tomorrows Technicians Today.

paragon 8140b,
    As a general rule 1/day for 110 on gravity feed

Quote Originally Posted by isitfixedyet
    Where else would you suggest the control be sensing suction pressure? If a compressor has bad valves it will short cycle period - doesn't matter at what point of the low side of the system the control is sensing pressure............And the same holds true for a leaking solenoid valve of course.

will check the rest just want the settings parameters?
    A brand of equipment would help some - a model number even more.

and the insight on the lowside service port towards the top of the can comp being used solely used for pressure tubing to the ctl, ????
    Again - in your opinion, where would you rather see the control installed?

Angry

paragon 8140b,
    Are you telling the "TRUTH"with this question, according to your profile you have 13-15 years sales.service and management ! Something very strange here !!

how about..

how about using a latching relay to operate the system. it uses both the thermostat and the low pressure control to keep the unit from short cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by badbillr View Post
    how about using a latching relay to operate the system. it uses both the thermostat and the low pressure control to keep the unit from short cycling.
    Never heard of it....tell me more.

Arrow Thanks markettech

Thats all i wanted to know,,,
    the time a day for the setting, one is more preferred than the 4xs a day?
    Thanks.
    I thought maybe the compressor internally had something that wouldnt allow a lp ctrl be set there at the tubing of service charge point on the compressor!
    Im not familiar seeing that used for a lp ctrl.
    and yes anal-ice-turd-house, thats with my experience , so sowwy my exp doesnt meet ur approval...
    if you dont like questions , dont respond if you got nothing positive to say or help, and i fyou dont like it tf Bad!
    I am interested in this latch thing, it sounds like a door type switch, possibly? tell us more bill ?

Thumbs down

Thats all i wanted to know,,,
    the time a day for the setting, one is more preferred than the 4xs a day?
    Thanks.
    I thought maybe the compressor internally had something that wouldnt allow a lp ctrl be set there at the tubing of service charge point on the compressor!
    Im not familiar seeing that used for a lp ctrl.
    and yes anal-ice-turd-house, thats with my experience , so sowwy my exp doesnt meet ur approval...
    if you dont like questions , dont respond if you got nothing positive to say or help, and i fyou dont like it tf Bad!
    I am interested in this latch thing, it sounds like a door type switch, possibly? tell us more bill ?
    Listen garbage mouth, if you read my first response you would have realized that I offered help. Your question regarding placement of the low pressure control indicates someone who is new to the industry not with years of experiance as you state in your profile. As far as name calling, I cannot for the life of me know how the "Moderators" allow this garbage to happen, as I have the utmost respect for them.

Quote Originally Posted by icehouse View Post
    Listen garbage mouth, if you read my first response you would have realized that I offered help. Your question regarding placement of the low pressure control indicates someone who is new to the industry not with years of experiance as you state in your profile. As far as name calling, I cannot for the life of me know how the "Moderators" allow this garbage to happen, as I have the utmost respect for them.
    Icehouse: You will find if you read some of his past posts that he lives to provoke people. Most times a person can't understand his ramblings, but in this instance I thought I'd give a shot at a response.

Don't let Isi get to ya - he's like a pig in mud.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    Icehouse: You will find if you read some of his past posts that he lives to provoke people. Most times a person can't understand his ramblings, but in this instance I thought I'd give a shot at a response.

Don't let Isi get to ya - he's like a pig in mud.
    Thank you, but it seemed strange with all of his so called experiance his questions did not seem on the up and up, however resulting in gutter talk just proves how totally inept he is. He states Management in his profile, I've delt with kids managing Burger King;s that had more class.

Arrow read what you said first Icehouse

THen remember what you said first and remember how you came off to me, badmouthing me, then remember ,,, if you cant take it dont dish it! simple as that!
    you got a funny way of helping, and if you want to run to mods then , dont stir the pot then hide and tattle!
    just play nice
    as for your evaluation of my profile, my career doesnt end or begin with guys like you, ive worked for guys like you before that tthink that my carrer would end with dealing with your kind or likes! youre so funny!

THen remember what you said first and remember how you came off to me, badmouthing me, then remember ,,, if you cant take it dont dish it! simple as that!
    you got a funny way of helping, and if you want to run to mods then , dont stir the pot then hide and tattle!
    just play nice
    as for your evaluation of my profile, my career doesnt end or begin with guys like you, ive worked for guys like you before that tthink that my carrer would end with dealing with your kind or likes! youre so funny!
    Let me explain it again slowly so even you can understand. I was the first to offer you help, I just ask for you sto slow down. The questions you asked were something a 1st year apprentice would know. I checked your profile then thinking you might be a DYI. Where you got the clue I was bad mouthing you is beyond me, it just seemed strange that with all your experiance , you would not be asking these questions. As far as Moderators go, when someone has to use vulgarity to answer a question, he should not be allowed. I don't need to hide I say everything like it is. Reread your inane jibberish. As far as who or where you worked for has no bearing on lack of manners.

Arrow no need to explain icehouse

turn your hat around we'll think ur coming back!
    get over it move on , dont explain, if u dont ahve nothing positive or nice to say dont bring it here , if u cant undersand my jibberish then dont read, its very simple!
    other than that cant help ya!
    thanks for your proffesional evaluation of my jibberish,,, that was a nice thing to say mr manners, gimme a break! from reading your first post u can see u followed me from arp and used the word truth from the arp post, but u can stalk me weirdo!
    Last edited by isitfixedyet; 05-28-2007 at 04:58 PM. Reason: The world can live without ur critism/sarcasm, and approval, lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast