+ Reply to Thread

Thread: graphics not showing in web browser

Post Likes

graphics not showing in web browser

I copied a station from a JACE 403 to a JCI FX 60. I got it all loaded up and online. The custom graphics will not show in the web browser but do show in workbench just fine?

We did not set this station up. The installing contractor setup a custom nav file. The user that I am logging in as has superuser access so I wouldn't think permissions would be an issue.

Here is what I copied out of the nav file. Looks like html?

root.kids.push(n = new Node("AC Units","/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Sanctuary", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Santuary Units", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Sanctuary", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Schramm Unit", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Schramm_Room_Basement", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Men's Classroom", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Mens_Classroom_2nd_Floor ", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Coltrane Room", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Coltrane_Room ", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("PreSchool", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/First_Floor_Classrooms ", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Office Foyer 1st Floor", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Office_Foyer_1st_Floor ", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Second Floor Rooms", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Second_Floor_Classrooms ", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Youth Center", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Youth_Center ", "content"));
    n.kids.push(new Node("Parlor Room", "/ord?station:|slot:/Drivers/LonNetwork/Parlor_Room ", "content"));

some files get 404 not found but are on the jace. Any ideas why the grahpics won't show up?

Post Likes
    There is an issue where upper / lower case mismatches can cause that. Change image file to lower case and repoint to it in workbench should fix it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick_h View Post
    There is an issue where upper / lower case mismatches can cause that. Change image file to lower case and repoint to it in workbench should fix it.
    I tried but that did not work. Workbench works fine. web browser all I see are the bound labels and I see one vavle that was added. The rest of the graphics are not showing up.

Post Likes
    If you type in the direct url to the image (typically inside of the px folder), can you see it?

Post Likes
    It sounds like you don't have the graphics module in the FX-60. In the Platform, look in Software Manager and see if kitPxGraphics is installed.

Not 100% if a Jace403 used kitPxGraphics, if it didn't you may need to remap all the graphics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode 1)
    "The ablilty to speak does not make you intelligent!"

Post Likes
    Or those graphics (custom made) reside on the workbench and not in the JACE. Need to do a file transfer?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Or those graphics (custom made) reside on the workbench and not in the JACE. Need to do a file transfer?
    That is what I'm thinking. Easy, in the web view mode go to the edit mode, double click the ORD, if it goes straight to the top, then it doesn't know where the file exist. I've done this to myself and followed up on other contractors that made the same mistake.

Post Likes
    Thanks for all the replies. What actually fixed my problems was deleting the Niagara folder that lives on the C:\ drive. I then deleted the java cache and cleared all the cookies from the web browser. I don't know what exactly fixed it but one of those moves did.

Thanks for all the ideas and help. Very much appreciated!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in