Some things just don't work out.

Since I have'nt had good luck in landing a controls job I placed myself back into the commercial,mechanical side of things. I interviewed at a place I wanted to work before and things went great until I found out they want to start mixing residential into their plan. They are very successful commercially. That's not my cup of tea. I personally cannot see how you can mix the two unless you have two crews. I have a real good interview monday with a commercial only company and they do some control work and vfds. I may also have one more potential interview with one more controls company so I'll see how that goes.

resid sucks butt after doing commercial

it can be mixed but its no picnic
    www.vetopropac.com - The best tool bags on the market - The offical tool bag of choice by techs everywhere

Arguing with some people is like wrestling a pig - eventually you realise the pig actually enjoys it

Gonads serve a useful purpose but are no substitute for brains

Yeah. I ended up starting this past week with a commercial company. Seems so far to be a happy bunch of people. Nice equipment. Decent customers. I quess I'll have to wait and see. So far while I 'm working I just don't feel as if I'm really interested in doing this trade anymore. I don't really feel a scence of self worth. It may be the combination of my past place of employment and my 9 month absence in the trade.