+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tips on selling service agreements

Post Likes

Tips on selling service agreements

Hi guys,

Here's a link to an article I just posted to the CB website, tips on selling service agreements. It's from the service manager at Isaac Heating in Rochester NY, a company that has more than 22,000 service agreements. Hope you find it helpful!

http://bit.ly/1915Q7r

Post Likes
    Good write up, selling what you believe in is always the easiest way to sell it. When we get a new tstat or other accessory, we have the option to install one at our own house to test it for ourselves... I show people my house tstat along with the tstat at the beach house... Kinda sells itself at that point.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielandersen2 View Post
    Good write up, selling what you believe in is always the easiest way to sell it. When we get a new tstat or other accessory, we have the option to install one at our own house to test it for ourselves... I show people my house tstat along with the tstat at the beach house... Kinda sells itself at that point.
    Next time I'm in North Carolina I'll stop by and have a gin and tonic with you at the beach house!

Post Likes
    What? You make more money by not doing splash and dash services? Quality work and customer first attitude attracts and retains customers? People will pay and extra $5 for piece of mind? Just kiddin. I love the article. Most good techs know this. I wish more service mgrs did. Unfortunately more and more its all about squeezing every penny out of every minute, quality be damned you got 60 minutes to get there do the work do the paperwork get paid and get out!!! Good for you Joyce. You got it rite.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in