Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Heck with my experience in the 1970's, I am fully qualified to be an OB/GYN.

Nice

Quote Originally Posted by timebuilder View Post
    Heck with my experience in the 1970's, I am fully qualified to be an OB/GYN.

Im not sure your mentally prepared for all the chaos that job would bring.

Would someone please get a hold of Feng. I think he is the only one qualified that can help in this case.
    Even with my experience I don't think that I am qualified on this subject.

Oh... wait can someone please fill my .... so I can get on his level.
    But I am still learning and looking for a new mentor.

Please ask any question you have in the appropriate forum, are you looking for support in residential or commercial Hvac service? There is a truck load of knowledge on this website.
    Just have to chose the correct forum.

Good Luck to you,

Betabass
    Betabass

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

Please disregard my previous post, me bad.........

Beta,
    Betabass

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

Quote Originally Posted by alcomech View Post
    Would someone please get a hold of Feng. I think he is the only one qualified that can help in this case.
    Even with my experience I don't think that I am qualified on this subject.

Oh... wait can someone please fill my .... so I can get on his level.
    I feel you. We must get thrue life with out them . Caroline a man will do that when hes treated bad at hpme

Lol

I tink timebuilder nailed what we all ant to say but didn't know how to put it politely. Out of one side of your mouth you ask for tricks of the trade then out of the other side you say you already know everything. I went to tech scool 34 years ago as a full time student and got an associates degree. I thought I was the greatest until I realized that putting into practice what I learned takes time and patience and listening. I suggest some formal schooling, to be a good service person you have to have a good basics background. There are many types of refrigeration specialties out there that can make learning interesting. When you run into them these will not be overlooked you will have an understanding of a system. You will be more prepared. I have given one of many examples. When you are on a job with a journeyman don't attempt to tell him everything you already know, listen patiently, because some you may already know but then you will hear things you didn't. If you want to shut a person up start telling them what you know. If a person already knows everything I stop talking and allow them to hang themselves.
    Good Luck Hope this helps!
    Last edited by ckartson; 08-26-2013 at 05:57 AM. Reason: forgot closing
    ckartson
    I didn't write the book I just read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Core_d View Post
    I feel you. We must get thrue life with out them . Caroline a man will do that when hes treated bad at hpme
    I am not worried about them. I got my special tin hat on, how about you?
    But I am still learning and looking for a new mentor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123