Help With an Old T-Stat

Help With an Old T-Stat

I have a building which is using a 10+ year old American Standard T-Stat Asystat 663-B controlling a rooftop unit. After replacing the control board on the unit, I discovered the t-stat was bad as well. The problem is that I am having issues cross referencing this thing in order to replace it. Suggestions??

Honeywell Vision Pro 8000 Commercial. Easy to program and very reliable.
    In 1959, Cuba wanted "CHANGE" too.

I have used the Vision before with the remote sensor and I agree they are reliable and excellent. I was a bit fearful of shelling out that kind of money even at my cost and even considered it the other day. The control board on the rooftop unit seemed to communicate differently with t-stats and I really wasn't sure. Luckily, I just found a similar t-stat by american standard just now which was not easy. With the remote sensor we have in place already I know it will communicate well too. I'm sure you know how touchy these things can be. Anyway, I am glad I found it. I really appreciate the help and great advice!

Then use the Honeywell 8000 pro Residential. A little cheaper with a lot of options.