Giorgio is in this country for about 6 months. He walks to work everyday and passes a shoe store. Each day he stops and looks in the window and admires a certain pair of BALI leather shoes. After about 2 months he saves the $300.00 the shoes cost and purchases them.
Each Friday night the Italian community gets together at a dance at the church basement, so
Giorgio seizes the opportunity to wear his new BALI leather shoes to the dance.

He asks Sophia to dance and as they dance he asks her, "Sophia, do you wear red panties tonight?" Sophia, startled, says, "Yes, Giorgio, I do wear red panties tonight, but how do you know?" Giorgio replies, "I see the reflection in my new $300.00 BALI leather shoes.How do you like them?"

Next, he asks Rosa to dance, and after a few minutes he says to her, "Rosa, do you wear white
panties tonight?" Rosa answers, "Yes, Giorgio, I do, but how do you know that.
He answers, "I see the reflection in my new $300.00 BALI leather shoes. How do you like them?"

Now the evening is almost over and the last song is being played. Giorgio asks Carmella to dance. Midway through the dance his face turns red. and says, "Carmella, stilla my heart, please, please
tell me you wear no panties tonight, please, please, tella me this true."
Carmella answers, "Yes, Yes Giorgio, I wear no panties tonight." Giorgio gasps and
says ......"Thanka God... I thought I had a crack in my $300.00 BALI leather shoes.
How do you like them??"