Thread: SeattlePioneer

SeattlePioneer

Did you ever hang up the tools??

Looks like Seattle is trying to quit HVAC-talk cold turkey, and he's succeeding but for a couple of slips. Hope all is well with him, but his absence is a real loss to this forum.
    Question authority!

End of May, says my buyer.

He's busy getting licenses, insurance and such he tells me.

Seattle Pioneer

You aren't going to run off with the wisdom that you have gained in the past and have shared with us are you? It would be difficult to put a price upon that information.....heck, I'll donate $$$ towards you sharing that info with us !!!!

You have seen lots and shared lots with the members of this board. Hopefully you will continue to share what you have learned with me and the other board members.

Thank you,

Rob

I expect to be spending more time working with the Boy Scouts.

I had activities with Scout groups last Thursday, Tuesday, today, Saturday, Sunday and next Tuesday. Tonight I helped with recruiting for a Cub Scout Pack.

I've already passed on most of the tricks of the trade that I'm aware of, and I expect my knowledge to become pretty rapidly dated.

Thanks for the kind words, though.

I'll have to refer the guy who taking over my bus to this board. He'll have some things to learn ---but he's very sharp and should have some ideas to contribute here before too long.

Seattle Pioneer