Thread: Bummer

Bummer

A young man moved out from home and into a new apartment, all on his own, he went proudly down to the lobby to put his name on his mailbox.

While there, a stunning young lady came out of the apartment next to the mailboxes, wearing only a robe.

The boy smiled at the young woman and she started up a conversation with him. As they talked, her robe slipped open, and it was obvious that she had nothing else on. The poor kid broke into a sweat trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she placed her hand on his arm and said, “Let's go to my apartment, I hear someone coming.”

He followed her into her apartment; she closed the door and leaned against it, allowing her robe to fall off completely. Now nude, she purred at him, “What would you say is my best feature?”

Flustered and embarrassed, he finally squeaked, “It's got to be your ears.”

Astounded, and a little hurt she asked, “My ears? Look at these breasts; they are a full 38 inches and 100% natural. I work out every day and my ass is firm and solid. I have a 28 inch waist. Look at my skin - not a blemish anywhere. How can you think that the best part of my body is my ears?”

Clearing his throat, he stammered... “Outside, when you said you heard someone coming... that was me.”
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

LOL! Now see, we older guys don't have that problem. She may have had to wait 20 minutes for that young guy to recoup while an older guy would have been more on top of things.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Ready to go again in 20min.?
    I'm 40 and won't be ready to go again for 20 hours!!!

I'd have to reply at my age now--------Look lady, give me a minuet to call and see if my funeral arrangements are still enforce OK? This might just do me in!!!!!!!!!!!! Or your husband is in on this I suspect and expects ongoing blackmail payments from me? If so he does need to realize my wife smokes cigars, cusses like a sailor, can hardly hear, and usually just lays you out with her base ball bat before asking you questions about what your thinking of doing to her $

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Ready to go again in 20min.?
    I'm 40 and won't be ready to go again for 20 hours!!!
    40 may be younger than me, but it's not what I meant by "young".
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV