Ice O Matic Model U060 Ice Machine Water Pump

I am looking for old water pump for Ice O Matic U060 Ice Machine. Need bearing housing that holds the bearing on the armature shaft, there is one on top and bottom, either one will work. Will be glad to pay for old pump. trying to keep from buying a new one when all I need is the housing. Thanks for your help.

E-mail addresses not allowed in posts per our site rules. You may put it in your profile.

Thank you,

Mod Team
    Last edited by k-fridge; 08-19-2013 at 08:44 AM.

You're better off buying the new pump with the way theyre made. I had 2 burn up in as many years on one customer's undercounter unit.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Would you have the old pump if so I sure would like to purchase it. The bearing froze up on this one and a repairman took it apart and done away with the bearing housing before I got my hands on it. I found a replacement bearing and need the housing to hold in place. Thanks for your response and any help you may give.

you can find a less expensive pump replacement that will fit an IOM at your supply house...

Quote Originally Posted by ddozier View Post
    Would you have the old pump if so I sure would like to purchase it. The bearing froze up on this one and a repairman took it apart and done away with the bearing housing before I got my hands on it. I found a replacement bearing and need the housing to hold in place. Thanks for your response and any help you may give.
    No, unfortunately, they were warranty so they went back to IOM. yaytech is right, you can get one from a supply house.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.