Rmo the good the bad the ugly

I have been solicited a couple of times to rmo for investors that want to get in on hvac trade. Would like input good or bad. It all seems a little sketchy to me.

rmo?
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Responsible Managing officer

oh..OH! Yeah, if it were me, I wouldn't do it either. The investors will be using you for your expertise when its convenient for them but will most likely pull the "it's our money/company" card whenever they want. However, you will still be responsible. I wouldn't do it, tell them to go to school and come up in the business like you did. Money cannot buy you what you've earned up to this point.
    Every customer you take for granted today will be someone else's tomorrow.

Had a guy make a similar offer to me several years ago. When it got down to the really fine print I was responsible and liable for every bad thing while he banked the bulk of the profits. He also told me prior to all the legalese it was a 50-50 proposition and then in the paperwork it was a 60-40. When I asked about the discrepancy, he stated that he decided that he would never be an equal partner with anyone and wanted to have complete control over the biz.

I didn't let the door hit me on the way out.
    Avatar is a tribute to my Great Grandfather, Andrew Stewart. This pin was one of his advertisements for his heating and plumbing business. I never knew him but must of inherited his love of things mechanical since I am the only blue collar worker in the family