Since my previous Trane deal didn't work out, I'm now striking a deal with a Carrier dealer. I've a contract on my hand but this time I'll be more careful before I sign it. Here is the Carrier Infinity system I'll buying.
1. Carrier Infinity Series 94% variable speed furnace #58MVB080-F-1-14, 80,000 BTUH, 1400CFM, 21" wide.
2. Carrier Infinity Series 16 SEER two stage compressor #24ANA736A003, 3 ton unit, R410A.
3. Carrier / ADP #HC-PT9648-C212 matched cased evaporator coil with integral TXV metering valve, R410A, 21" wide.
4. Carrier Infinity Series programmable thermostat #SYSTXCCUID01.
I was told this is the top of line equipment for my house with approx. 1,500 sqft living space single story home in Walnut Creek, California.
1. Did I get the best "most efficient" matching coil. If not, what will be a better match? model #? I couldn't find this coil model # in the carrier website. I was told by the contractor that the California model # are not listed in the website.
2. For the programmable thermostat, I also saw model #SYSTXCCUIZ01 in the Carrier website. What is the difference? Which one is the best match for my system.
Your comments/inputs will be greatly appreciated.