Thread: What a move

What a move

So, I joined this site a while back after I had finally got a job in hvac with a very reputable company. Well the reputable company gained a business consultant that turned a nice 30 employee family owned business into a wannabe corp. After my commissions were reduced %75 and my budgetary commissions were quietly avoided altogether, I decided it was time for a change.

I am now with a pretty large refrigeration company that does contract work for several large supermarkets here in Florida. It has been a complete change. From 10 ton max a/c units to 50-75 ton Mcquay rtu's and large parallel rack systems... Crazy jump.

It has been somewhat rewarding in the gain of experience, but has been challenging with the lack of training. We are understaffed and have only one seasoned tech ( that has any clue what he is doing. )

Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi. Thanks for all of the information you guys have put into this forum. It's been a long and crazy road.

Ha! I think I can guess both your former employee and your new one! I would love to get to work on the stuff and get the supermarket experience. Please let me know how they treat you long term

Probably can. It sucks because I really liked the atmosphere there to start, but s**t happens.
    I'll definitely keep everyone updated.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 4

Hang in there, we've all been there and done that.

---------------------------------
    There are people who live and learn, while others are just livin'. Don't be the latter.