New to site .... stumbled upon it searching for issues with humidity and Bryant syste

Hello all, I am a desperate homeowner that after basically giving up on all the local "PRO" air folks (have had several out to my home including the company that installed the unit back in 2004), I have decided to dive in and try to make some sense of why I am having so many issues in my Florida home with humidity control! I realize that is a jagged edge as Florida by nature is a swamp, however, I have never experienced the issues keeping my home cool and the RH down below 75/80% as I have in this home (block/built 2004). So, going to the forum to try and learn from the best!!!!! Before I go batty and do something stupid like buying window units for every room and just giving up on my Bryant system!!!

Welcome to the site!

Reading the rules you will see this is not a step by step DIY site, but none the less, you should be able to get TONS of tips and info on combatting your humidity issue.

Post your questions Along with as much information as you have in the AOP residential section, you should get more hits there!

Welcome and good luck!