Kudos to fieldpiece

My fp atc1 pipe clamp thermocouple stopped working yesterday so while I was at one of the parts houses today I told them, they called fieldpiece and the fp rep just said to give me a new one off the shelf. No receipt, I don't even remember where I bought the thing. Now that's customer service at its finest. Thanks Fieldpiece!!!
    Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.andersonhvacservice.com

Testo could sure learn a thing or 2 from FP, and not just about customer service.
    Kudo's also to your supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    My fp atc1 pipe clamp thermocouple stopped working yesterday so while I was at one of the parts houses today I told them, they called fieldpiece and the fp rep just said to give me a new one off the shelf. No receipt, I don't even remember where I bought the thing. Now that's customer service at its finest. Thanks Fieldpiece!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Testo could sure learn a thing or 2 from FP, and not just about customer service.
    Kudo's also to your supplier.
    what experience have you had with testo that makes you say that?all the people who have had to deal with Testo were vry pleased with the srvice.
    you have a problem with a testo instrumental that was not resolved to your satisfaction? And if so who was your contact person? Because there is one gentleman from testo who frequent this forum and gets things done.

Yes I have a problem with the 552. AND I think it should be resolved by the folks at Johnston that I bought it from. Not just call Testo. It took almost way to long to resolve a clamp issue with Testo. Bought the Sman4's while I was waiting. And now you know. BTW I will sell the amp clamp.
    Quote Originally Posted by itaintme View Post
    what experience have you had with testo that makes you say that?all the people who have had to deal with Testo were vry pleased with the srvice.
    you have a problem with a testo instrumental that was not resolved to your satisfaction? And if so who was your contact person? Because there is one gentleman from testo who frequent this forum and gets things done.

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    Yes I have a problem with the 552. AND I think it should be resolved by the folks at Johnston that I bought it from. Not just call Testo. It took almost way to long to resolve a clamp issue with Testo. Bought the Sman4's while I was waiting. And now you know. BTW I will sell the amp clamp.
    552 had a shakey start. One supplier pulledthem off the shelf it was so bad.

Testo spokes man made a stement here acknolowgeing the p roblem then pulled the post down.
    They have worked out the bugs as far as I know.