Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,580
    Post Likes

    I adopted a new pooch pooch

    Here's Sammy...



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    13,774
    Post Likes
    Cute little feller, is he EPA certified?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,580
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Cute little feller, is he EPA certified?
    I think I should train him to be, everytime I open the back of my truck he jumps in like he's ready to work...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    GEORGIA
    Posts
    1,530
    Post Likes
    " Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives Whole"

    Good looking pup.......



    Stephen
    "Value our Differences"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Atlanta, GA.
    Posts
    13,774
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hot2coolme View Post
    I think I should train him to be, everytime I open the back of my truck he jumps in like he's ready to work...
    He could make a cheap helper, works for Kibbles and Bits.

    He'd be great in crawlspaces.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,580
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    He could make a cheap helper, works for Kibbles and Bits.

    He'd be great in crawlspaces.



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,580
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post
    " Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives Whole"

    Good looking pup.......



    Stephen

    Aint that the truth!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    9,939
    Post Likes
    Sammy looks like he's got character. He's got that look.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Bartlett, IL
    Posts
    6,580
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by midhvac View Post
    Sammy looks like he's got character. He's got that look.
    He's a great dog. I can't believe how smart this guy is, easily trained to sit and lay down. He's a yellow lab mix. I took him in on Tuesday to get him neutered...damn I felt so bad for him...

    Quickly recovered from that episode though...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.