Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    ex.... I doubt the police are done with this case....... I bet they are trying to look into what was texted between them that day that they sent 13 texts back and forth..... and Id say they have plenty of computers to go thru.

If there is something to the story the cops are going to find it.

Also... Could you post a link to the story where you heard that gal said "Guess you got us" or whatever...... Im not doubting you......I just cant find it in any of the news stories I have read on the subject.

thanks
    She actually said, "I guess we're all in trouble now" to the 2 couples they ran into in central Idaho. Could you please google those words as there are many links. IMHO this girl was a self-centered head case, but that could describe millions of teenagers I guess. Teenagers can be pretty self-centered.

Last comment by "Jeanette"

http://twitchy.com/2013/08/15/think-...ure-not-alone/

My only opinion on this is that if one wishes for privacy then posting on the internet or saying anything to anyone other than where there is confidence just blows that completely out of the water.

You get what you play for.

I lift things up and put them down.

...wrong forum

20 minutes of intense neon transformer interogation and a preview showing of some facial "deconstruction" tools.... and an explanation of how the razors and pliers operate and Id get the truth out of her in about 25 minutes to a half hour.

Of course most folks are a bit squeamish about such techniques...... but they have worked with success for centuries..... well... hooking them to a neon transformer probably is a 20th and 21st century thing.... but the concept has always been there......just different methods pre electricity..
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123