Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hannah Anderson Story is more Media Lies & Police Lies

Especially the part that "She was taken against her will". BS! The fact is that she didn't get along with her ole man, and she actually enjoyed spending time with DiMaggio. When they came up on the 2 couples in the backwoods of Idaho, she said, "Well I guess we're caught now". Does that sound like somebody who is being held against their will? Why didn't she throw herself into the arms of one of the men that was hiking and ask to be delivered from DiMaggio? The stupid @zz lying cops told her to say that she was taken against her will. Also, the cop kept saying, "SHE said DiMaggio fired the first shot". The cops never came out and said that DiMaggio fired any shots. Now, I'm not saying DiMaggio didn't have a dark side, and I would never let him hang around my 16-year-old daughter if I had one.

In any case, the cops, the media and every other bleeding heart can take your "Amber Alerts" and shove 'em up your LE rear ends. You can fabricate a story on anybody this way and create mass hysteria over something that may not even be true at its core. I never read the signs on the interstate when they say "Amber Alert", and if I ever get one on my cell phone, I will delete it without reading it. I'm betting they are some parent's made-up story.

Thanks for letting me post my unpopular opinion. I've never had any kids, so I don't know if that makes my opinion more or less objective.

The scumbag killed her eight year old brother and mother. Hannah is sixteen he was forty. He got what he deserved. I don't really need to know anything else.

I think you are spot on...something isn't right about this story.

Doesn't matter if she came willing or not, if he killed here mother and brother and would have known, I bet she would have shot him herself.

I don't believe in extra judicial killings, but at least we were spared another trial.

16 old girls can be easily manipulated.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    16 old girls can be easily manipulated.Roy
    Yep, especially when they are a willing participant.

Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Yep, especially when they are a willing participant.
    Are you telling she participated in the murders ???

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Are you telling she participated in the murders ???

Roy
    They drove from San Diego to some place in central Idaho. Think how many gas stops, rest stops and bathroom stops that was. At any time she could have gotten out of the vehicle or told the counter person to call the police or even the guy next to the car when he was pumping gas or the truck driver at the rest stop, etc. How many miles is that? I'll guess at least 1400 and maybe 1500.

I'm saying she is a liar and not a straight shooter. The media version of her story is a lie.

Well I was wrong on the mileage. It is only 1130 miles and 16 hours of driving time. Yep, poor little Hannah only had 16 hours to get away from him. Did she ever say she was handcuffed to the seat? Did she say she was drugged and slept through the whole trip? Did she say she was tied up and hidden in the back of the vehicle? Did she say the door handles on the vehicle didn't work? Did I miss that part? Thank you, thank you very much.

I think, as usual, there are WAAAY too many facts not clear.

Side note: This idea of media hysteria over an 'amber alert' is part of the game govt plays with citizens. Get them involved in the lies, so they can feel 'righteous' about being part of the solution... regardless of whether the problem was a real one or a manufactured or altered one.
    As long as the 'I am important' part of amber alerts goes on... folks will not look twice and question what the REAL facts are.

Now for possible scenarios:
    1) The story is correct: A 40 year old nut-case killed an 8 yr old boy and a mother of two, kidnapped a teen girl (is she hot or is she ugly?), and ran off on a trip. She could have been drugged or whatever...
    2) There is $$$ involved in the teen getting away from her mother and brother... and she saw an opportunity to play a game...
    3) Something between the two.

Regardless... the story is full of holes... and IMO if we were a wise society... we would demand the holes were filled with documentable facts (documentable by OUTSIDE LE reporting). Probably not gonna happen though... nobody cares about facts anymore... they just wanna live out of childish feelings.

I really wonder what folks will think if they ever wake up and realize how easy it is to manipulate feelings.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Especially the part that "She was taken against her will". BS! The fact is that she didn't get along with her ole man, and she actually enjoyed spending time with DiMaggio. When they came up on the 2 couples in the backwoods of Idaho, she said, "Well I guess we're caught now". Does that sound like somebody who is being held against their will? Why didn't she throw herself into the arms of one of the men that was hiking and ask to be delivered from DiMaggio? The stupid @zz lying cops told her to say that she was taken against her will. Also, the cop kept saying, "SHE said DiMaggio fired the first shot". The cops never came out and said that DiMaggio fired any shots. Now, I'm not saying DiMaggio didn't have a dark side, and I would never let him hang around my 16-year-old daughter if I had one.

In any case, the cops, the media and every other bleeding heart can take your "Amber Alerts" and shove 'em up your LE rear ends. You can fabricate a story on anybody this way and create mass hysteria over something that may not even be true at its core. I never read the signs on the interstate when they say "Amber Alert", and if I ever get one on my cell phone, I will delete it without reading it. I'm betting they are some parent's made-up story.

Thanks for letting me post my unpopular opinion. I've never had any kids, so I don't know if that makes my opinion more or less objective.
    All i can say is i'm glad you don'tt have kids and you would be one that i would not want my daughter around .Sounds to me like you had better go to church more and really listen to whats being taught because its obvious to anyone with half a brain that you don't get it . Unbelievable !

Quote Originally Posted by 54885488 View Post
    All i can say is i'm glad you don'tt have kids and you would be one that i would not want my daughter around .Sounds to me like you had better go to church more and really listen to whats being taught because its obvious to anyone with half a brain that you don't get it . Unbelievable !
    Well I'm glad there is at least one person (you) that understands everything there is to know about this. And since you do, I'll be happy to hear why Miss Hannah didn't exit the vehicle somewhere between San Diego and Central Idaho. Thank You. And did I miss part of the story where she said she was forced into the car in San Diego and forced to go with him? Thanks again.

Well I'm glad there is at least one person (you) that understands everything there is to know about this. And since you do, I'll be happy to hear why Miss Hannah didn't exit the vehicle somewhere between San Diego and Central Idaho. Thank You. And did I miss part of the story where she said she was forced into the car in San Diego and forced to go with him? Thanks again.
    Never said i knew anything about this case except what has been reported . It will all come in time .

Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    The scumbag killed her eight year old brother and mother. Hannah is sixteen he was forty. He got what he deserved. I don't really need to know anything else.
    +1

If Exreos suspicions did turn out to be true........ I wouldnt be surprised.

You got kids around here and Im sure all over the country who seem to have no problem killing their siblings and or parents.

Dont know what is wrong with a lot of these kids........ drugs.....the foods we eat today......tv the net......

Its happened before in situations where nobody believed the final outcome....or the truth....
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast