Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I still wish I had never heard of Testo.
    I still have had absolutely (Zero) problems with mine in the two years I have had them. (Almost two years) Just out of curiosity, what happened with yours????

Ok just one of the clamps on the 570's I use them for back up. The Vacuum gauge is what really soured me on Testo. The customer service wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerman2029 View Post
    I still have had absolutely (Zero) problems with mine in the two years I have had them. (Almost two years) Just out of curiosity, what happened with yours????

Every time i read these posts, i find myself saying "buy some digicools already". They aren't the sexiest, but at least you can drop them and not worry about needing a re-build. So what it you need a separate micron gauge, at least it won't be subjected to all the other stuff your gauges go through when you aren't pulling a vac.

To me sounds like testo owners are some of the best digicool sales people.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

That or Sman.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiens80 View Post
    Every time i read these posts, i find myself saying "buy some digicools already". They aren't the sexiest, but at least you can drop them and not worry about needing a re-build. So what it you need a separate micron gauge, at least it won't be subjected to all the other stuff your gauges go through when you aren't pulling a vac.

To me sounds like testo owners are some of the best digicool sales people.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

I got the Testo 570's and love them. They work fantastic and are very accurate! I don't use them to pull a vacuum that what I bought my Bluvac for. Highly recommend the Testo 570's and the Bluvac!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345