Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I still wish I had never heard of Testo.
    I still have had absolutely (Zero) problems with mine in the two years I have had them. (Almost two years) Just out of curiosity, what happened with yours????

Post Likes
    Ok just one of the clamps on the 570's I use them for back up. The Vacuum gauge is what really soured me on Testo. The customer service wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerman2029 View Post
    I still have had absolutely (Zero) problems with mine in the two years I have had them. (Almost two years) Just out of curiosity, what happened with yours????

Post Likes
    Every time i read these posts, i find myself saying "buy some digicools already". They aren't the sexiest, but at least you can drop them and not worry about needing a re-build. So what it you need a separate micron gauge, at least it won't be subjected to all the other stuff your gauges go through when you aren't pulling a vac.

To me sounds like testo owners are some of the best digicool sales people.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    That or Sman.
    Quote Originally Posted by wiens80 View Post
    Every time i read these posts, i find myself saying "buy some digicools already". They aren't the sexiest, but at least you can drop them and not worry about needing a re-build. So what it you need a separate micron gauge, at least it won't be subjected to all the other stuff your gauges go through when you aren't pulling a vac.

To me sounds like testo owners are some of the best digicool sales people.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    I got the Testo 570's and love them. They work fantastic and are very accurate! I don't use them to pull a vacuum that what I bought my Bluvac for. Highly recommend the Testo 570's and the Bluvac!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    My microns are way off as well. It would be reading 5000 on testo and the actual vacuum is 320

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerman2029 View Post
    Since the manifold is the heaviest part of the unit, it would make sense that it would hit the ground first.

Not true

https://youtu.be/E43-CfukEgs
    Eric

Post Likes
    Parts for the course for testo

Post Likes
    Just out of interest all you blokes having micron reading issues, do you clean the vacuum sensor with isopropyl alcohol? The only reason I ask is that I was taught by a mentor to regularly clean the vacuum sensor with isopropyl alcohol and one time I was having issues with the sensor on my sman3 and after cleaning it, it read more accurately.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bels View Post
    Just out of interest all you blokes having micron reading issues, do you clean the vacuum sensor with isopropyl alcohol? The only reason I ask is that I was taught by a mentor to regularly clean the vacuum sensor with isopropyl alcohol and one time I was having issues with the sensor on my sman3 and after cleaning it, it read more accurately.
    I believe they use a similar setup in the manifold and not like a Fieldpiece.

From testo

"The testo 552 Digital Vacuum Gauge is for the evacuation of heat pumps, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems. The innovative testo 552 utilizes a sensor that, unlike the competition, requires no cleaning and is not affected by contamination. Never worry about a dirty sensor causing false readings. Trust your testo 552 to always be accurate."

Post Likes
    You learn something new everyday. Thanks for the confirmation

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345