StruxureWare Question

We have a few sites with a bunch of Schneider "stuff" like Barbara Colemen, Network 8000, some TAC etc. They want to put the StruxureWare Enterprise server in instead of JACEs and and AX Supervisor. Tried finding information on the product but the two page documentation on the Schneider site isn't helping me much. Any one have some knowledge they can share?

Not much I can help, but this would all likely come in via 'AS - Automation Servers' I would guess and then up to the Struxtureware Server. One nice thing is once it is in the AS everything can be brought out via web services so it makes it 'easy' to share all the info up to the server/others.
    Studied some on it, but depending on your site will depend just how 'ready' it is. I know with numerous of mine it still isn't ready as one would have to add too much additional hardware to make things talk.

Is Struxureware open to all or another open "closed" proprietary server? I left the collective when it was still being called NSP (New System Platform).

The latter.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/