+ Reply to Thread

Thread: how do i attach a photo to a post

Post Likes

how do i attach a photo to a post

Not sure where attachment is to browse my pics to post

Post Likes
    1-reply to thread
    2-go advanced (lower right hand side)
    3-find paper clip thingy (beside smiley)
    4-add file
    5-select file
    6-upload file
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    1-reply to thread
    2-go advanced (lower right hand side)
    3-find paper clip thingy (beside smiley)
    4-add file
    5-select file
    6-upload file
    I got all the way to paper clip thingy. Never found it so never uploaded pics.

Post Likes
    in the "advanced" screen it's beside the smiley_hold cursor over it, should pop up as "attachments"

Post Likes
    Did it work ?

Post Likes
    looks like it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Did it work ?
    where is this from? thats crazy!!! i would quit the job that required me to climb that deathtrap! OSHA would love that setup!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dandyme View Post
    looks like it.
    After 3 years you walked me thru it in 5 min. Thanks dandyme !! These were some pics. that first came up in my file. Boy do I have some good ones for ya.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garychance View Post
    where is this from? thats crazy!!! i would quit the job that required me to climb that deathtrap! OSHA would love that setup!
    Definitely not for one afraid of heights. I can't quit the job because it's my job and my truck. When I first started working for myself, I did electric sign service and installation. I still have some accounts I service. These days the crane is used mostly to set roof top units/refrigeration units and the like. The box behind the bulk head has a Heil condensing unit for another job. Back in the day OSHA never enforced safety lines. We would climb the ladder standing up. I now tie myself off. You can see it hanging in the picture. This sign is the Hard Rock Cafe' in downtown Cleveland. They were requesting a quote to get the sign rotating again. That sign today could cost well over $500,000

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Definitely not for one afraid of heights. I can't quit the job because it's my job and my truck. When I first started working for myself, I did electric sign service and installation. I still have some accounts I service. These days the crane is used mostly to set roof top units/refrigeration units and the like. The box behind the bulk head has a Heil condensing unit for another job. Back in the day OSHA never enforced safety lines. We would climb the ladder standing up. I now tie myself off. You can see it hanging in the picture.

LOL! you climbed that! im not afraid of heights! but would be of that climb, and decent + tools, parts etc.....

Post Likes
    Here's one of lifting a RTU. I lift the trailer as well to set ones I can't reach with the crane.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in