2 Asthma Help
    3 Alzheimer's Prevention
    4 Lower Cholesterol
    5 Lung Cancer Prevention
    6 Colon Cancer Prevention
    7 Liver Cancer Prevention
    8 Diabetes Management
    9 Weight Loss

Plus; I noticed even one of them used to keep the doctor away. But now, as several of my friends are doctors, and they come over all the time, I'm thinking that maybe apples aren't the same as they used to be. Maybe Monsanto has GMO'ed them? What do you think?
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

I think all fruit, apples included belong in pies.

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I think all fruit, apples included belong in pies.
    That still counts. I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Of course it does. I think it is a rule or something.

Apples can be quite dangerous when folks take their lives in their hands and bob for them in a dangerous liquid called water, hell there is even a chance the water may become flavoured!

I would suggest if you are to play games like this the apples should be floated in a tub of bourbon, the only issue then would be getting near the tub if PHM is there.
    "Who am I? I'm the unsilent majority big mouth!" - (Paulie in Rocky 4)

Also; apples can be detrimental to your health if they are available anywhere in the vicinity of anyone named William Tell. Most especially if Your name is either Walter or Gessler. All in all; it is always best for you to avoid combining apples, Tells, or Gellers entirely. Do not have any of them at your parties for example.

PHM
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by o-ring View Post
    Apples can be quite dangerous when folks take their lives in their hands and bob for them in a dangerous liquid called water, hell there is even a chance the water may become flavoured!

I would suggest if you are to play games like this the apples should be floated in a tub of bourbon, the only issue then would be getting near the tub if PHM is there.
    PHM
    --------

I don't want to feel bigger for hours. It says right on the label if still big after 4 hours call a doctor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaron147 View Post
    Along with berries, orange, peach masks and grape fruit, celery contain pectin a way of fiber that can cause you to feel bigger for hours, these little gemstones have all the sweet taste of lollies, with the included reward of supplement C and metal....

A female doctor I presume?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by lytning View Post
    I don't want to feel bigger for hours. It says right on the label if still big after 4 hours call a doctor.
    PHM
    --------

One can always dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    A female doctor I presume?

PHM
    -------

Maybe I should give up apples? I do know that I haven't been able to get a doctor to come to my house for many years. And I just realized that maybe it is the apple I eat every day which is to blame.
    PHM
    --------

Ahhhh . . . Dr. Tom just reminded me that He comes over to my house - and sometimes even brings Monte (another doctor) with him - apparently despite my apple eating habit. But as it is only to drink my wine or to latch on to my stock market commentary I don't think it really counts as an Official Doctor's Housecall Visit. Although, considering the amount of my wine that he often drinks, the cost to me probably works out about the same as if they were official visits.
    PHM
    --------

Wine is good for your health. That is probably why the Doctors are drinking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Ahhhh . . . Dr. Tom just reminded me that He comes over to my house - and sometimes even brings Monte (another doctor) with him - apparently despite my apple eating habit. But as it is only to drink my wine or to latch on to my stock market commentary I don't think it really counts as an Official Doctor's Housecall Visit. Although, considering the amount of my wine that he often drinks, the cost to me probably works out about the same as if they were official visits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast