new to this site

hello all new guy here name is rich
    little about my self ( never know what to really say) i have been doing hvac/r for 15 years went to a high school to learn then right into the field. now the past two years started my own business and going strong with 10 tech( don't want it much bigger) i have been to many classes too many to count trane carrier lennox york (Johnson control) i do manly commercial and industrial hvac and refrigeration service and install
    im now to forms never really used them before but thinking it will help me better with my business and can help others and for the really tough calls that kicks your butt and its something small can help me and help others out
    got into the field because as you can tell by my typing im not the best at it or spelling any of that so college wasnt for me so when i was in 8th grade i found Sussex tech and there hvac program and wanted to learn how to work on that stuff in the shop class so i did and fell in love with it how its always something different keeps you guessing everyday and you not in an office ( now i am but as little as im needed)
    think i went on long enough now if you have any other questions about me or anything else just ask ill try and be on as much as i can

welcome aboard, there is an abundant supply of info to be found here, but you'll need to get that post count up. spell check is a good thing.
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.