Niagara AX Mobile Px

Does anyone have any samples or screen shots of what the niagara mobile Px graphics look like? I was able to mess around with it and make one but I wasnt impressed with it. I think im doing something wrong.

Ditto. I am either not using something correctly or they are not very good.
    "It's always controls"

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374633049.740280.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  28.7 KB

I was looking for a Px graphic of the equipment being controlled like an air handler or boiler.

I use my regular graphics with a user that has a mobile profile. Everything but backgrounds works perfect on droid.

Quote Originally Posted by HuNGRYTeCH View Post
    I use my regular graphics with a user that has a mobile profile. Everything but backgrounds works perfect on droid.
    How are you handling set points. Are you able to change them? If so, does it work for Iphone/ Ipad as well? Everything displays ok but I can not change set points as they are all right click functions. Im hoping to have some time to mess with the mobile stuff soon.
    "It's always controls"

Quote Originally Posted by skwsproul View Post
    How are you handling set points. Are you able to change them? If so, does it work for Iphone/ Ipad as well? Everything displays ok but I can not change set points as they are all right click functions. Im hoping to have some time to mess with the mobile stuff soon.
    I put "Override" and "Auto" buttons for all my setpoints on the graphics. Everything works on my Droid. I have never tried on an Iphone so I am not sure if it works or not. I use the "Handheld HX Profile" for my mobile users, not the PX. The PX I believe you have to build separate graphics for and I have never had any luck with them.

Here's a JCI hx graphic. Screen shot is from a PC and cropped to look like the mobile version.
    Name:  mobile.JPG
Views: 365
Size:  118.4 KB
    UA LU 562

Here is a side by side sample of Non-Java & Java graphic.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ga4ph2rgh..._PX_Sample.PNG

I used action buttons for set points this works on both Android, I-Phone & I-Pads.

I'm using the Tridium JCI version, the actual HX graphic for a RTU worked OK. The home page directed me to the right place, the point data all looked good. The trends are a complete failure. They are just a big screen without any data, it's like a picture of the upper left hand quarter. There was an option to start a new live trend, of course I tried it. I was bomber-ed by other alarms from different controllers on the same network. The customer wasn't to thrilled with all of the alarms, I had some explaining to do. It's just a tiny site and it's new and my phone is new. So, I was kind of goofing around. Oh, I'm using the latest android OS (jellybean).