When is it police and when is it military policing?

When is it police and when is it military policing?

"I have my own army in the NYPD—the seventh largest army in the world."-- Michael Bloomberg.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

Are we really free anymore... sure does not appear we are.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

The only thing I can say is that Orwell's book 1984 was a prophecy, not fiction.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

good article
    I know everything about HVAC/R until i go to the next call.

What is scary is: Over-use of force (without a legal warrant, or without warrant--that is when not necessary) happens almost daily.
    If they destroy your home... tuff luck
    If they destroy your business... tuff luck
    If they destroy your life... tuff luck.

When do they become accountable for their actions?

As I said: We are no longer a free nation.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

“When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence”

Gary Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    "I have my own army in the NYPD—the seventh largest army in the world."-- Michael Bloomberg.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...LEFTTopStories

Are we really free anymore... sure does not appear we are.
    It is a worrisome catch-22. Do we want to de-fund or de-fang the police? Not really, too many dangerous slobs out there.

But the courts do need to get involved and stop some of the lunacy going on by police. We have basic rights in the bill of such, but there seems to be an attitude in government that if they ignore those rights then the rights will simply cease to exist. Unfortunately,.... This may be correct.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"Ain't nobody got time for that". Corny

Each year the noose gets tighter with no police to police the police and a corrupt government that polices itself. Make noise about it and you're quickly labeled as a right wing nut, conspiracy theorist, tin foil hatter etc.

Now they are collecting data and establishing profiles of everybody in the country. If you show up on radar, they can conjure up anything they want...then its up to you to prove yourself innocent....if you can afford that, that is.

What is it they are afraid of?

They know whats around the corner, and they know many of us wont like it one bit....thats what they are afraid of.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Each year the noose gets tighter with no police to police the police and a corrupt government that polices itself. Make noise about it and you're quickly labeled as a right wing nut, conspiracy theorist, tin foil hatter etc.

Now they are collecting data and establishing profiles of everybody in the country. If you show up on radar, they can conjure up anything they want...then its up to you to prove yourself innocent....if you can afford that, that is.

What is it they are afraid of?

They know whats around the corner, and they know many of us wont like it one bit....thats what they are afraid of.
    IMO this is not much different than why very wealthy folks live in gated communities... they have screwed sooo many folks to get their $$$, they are always looking over their shoulder.

Folks who lust for anything, whether it is $$$, women, fame, power, etc... reach a point where their lust exceeds their sense of honestly and decency and fairplay. They see the goal as justifying the means to get there. Sooner or later, when one steps on too many folks, they start knocking at the door wanting retribution. IMO the only difference is whether they use private business or the govt as their springboard to riches or power or whatever they lust for. To use anything other than govt is part of business... using govt, probably violates a number of issues in the founding documents.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8