McCain dons a hoodie.....

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news...ur-ground-laws

Its not surprising to me.... though I didnt expect him to really weigh in.....

Guess its that "got to stay in the news" thing that made him step up.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Of course we should not have the right to stand your ground. We should all lay down and die like good little sheep.
    I dont warranty Tinkeritus

Quote Originally Posted by lolson View Post
    Of course we should not have the right to stand your ground. We should all lay down and die like good little sheep.
    Yeah and McCain is the super RINO of all RINOs. What a traitor to American values and our independence. We should all just surrender and hope the cops can find our killers after we are murdered shot in the back while running away and defiled.

Granted he was a hero in Nam having to endure torture as a POW for five years I believe. That doesn't give him a free pass however for all his future actions. And this is just disgusting. Stand Your Ground never came into play in the Zimmerman trial it was simple self defense.

If Zimmerman had shot Martin when he was confronted and threatened with bodily harm then it would. This is just revolting. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

McCain needs to retire with full military honors

I sometimes wonder if McCain has some kind of mental illness from being in prison there in Nam. This guy is a whacko. He is one of the main reasons the republicans are losing more and more voters. Somebody needs to have an honest talk with this poor guy. He may not listen, but somebody has to try and get through to him.

If you knew what McCain did while in captivity you would probably be a little mental too.....

His fellow prisoners dont refer to him as steak and salad mccain for nothing.....

Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

I heard Charles Barkley talking about how he agreed with the Zimmerman verdict because of the evidence. He then went on to talk about racism in a sensible way that you will never hear from politicians such as Obama. We get more logical, sensible commentary from a ex-NBA player/sports announcer than we get from McCain, Obama, most other politicians, and media commentators. Here is what he said if you missed it:
    http://youtu.be/mYrhXiqmwXs

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    If you knew what McCain did while in captivity you would probably be a little mental too.....

His fellow prisoners dont refer to him as steak and salad mccain for nothing.....
    OK corny what did McCain do while a POW besides being tortured, beaten and starved? You have made these false accusations before against McCain a pilot who served his country honorably and in the worst possible conditions.

He never broke under the ordeal , made a "false" confession or in anyway dishonored his country.

You dishonor yourself making false statements like this. Were you ever a POW? So let's see the proof here or forever hold your mouth shut about McCain.

I am highly critical of McCain's actions as a politician but not his honorable service for his country. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    OK corny what did McCain do while a POW besides being tortured, beaten and starved? You have made these false accusations before against McCain a pilot who served his country honorably and in the worst possible conditions.

He never broke under the ordeal , made a "false" confession or in anyway dishonored his country.

You dishonor yourself making false statements like this. Were you ever a POW? So let's see the proof here or forever hold your mouth shut about McCain.

I am highly critical of McCain's actions as a politician but not his honorable service for his country. Thank you, thank you very much
    Nobody replied to my OJ comments on the zimmerman thread so I decided to just toss the old steak and salad line out there.

Those OJ posts were gold and deserved a response.

Since they deleted the first link, here's another http://youtu.be/OfReCoRRIow

I cut the grass tonite..... sorta...

No trimming tonite.....just mowed with the rider to cut some of that foot high stuff down.... First dry day we have had in a while....

So much weedeating to do...... Im gonna have to get a new roll of string and a gallon of 2 stroke gas..... or a gallon of gas and just dump in some earl....

Tomorrow evening Ill push mow again....get some trimming down around back...... hopefully I can get some weedeater gas and string tomorrow.... and then weedeat thur and fri.....and begin the whole process again saturday and sunday.