Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Zimmerman now suing Martin's parents

http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...-juvenile-son/

This guy really does have a death wish. Instead of counting his blessings and going away, he is going to keep pushing things, just like he did with his fiance that put a restraining order on him and just like he did with the cop who had to arrest him and just like he did while playing "authoritarian" neighborhood watch with a gun.

I knew Zimmerman was progressively getting worse in his doing things to create bad situations, but going after the parents of the boy he shot and killed...I didn't expect this one.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Im glad he is suing those half baked racist idiots!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    http://nationalreport.net/george-zim...-juvenile-son/

This guy really does have a death wish. Instead of counting his blessings and going away, he is going to keep pushing things, just like he did with his fiance that put a restraining order on him and just like he did with the cop who had to arrest him and just like he did while playing "authoritarian" neighborhood watch with a gun.

I knew Zimmerman was progressively getting worse in his doing things to create bad situations, but going after the parents of the boy he shot and killed...I didn't expect this one.
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/zimmerman.asp
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Goes to show how much research people do before they post here. Wow robo.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Im glad he is suing those half baked racist idiots!
    WOOOOOW

And that's how the fight began.......
    Rick

"It is easier to do things right the 1st time rather than to explain why it wasn't when you have to do it the 2nd time."

Quote Originally Posted by methodical View Post
    WOOOOOW
    How else could one describe them? Maybe I should have said half witted instead half baked?... perhaps they are both.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Ro Bo...dude...taken down by faux internet news. I'm stunned...
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid View Post
    Thank God! I suppose I should have suspected something so ridiculous, but with as outrageous as so many other aspects of this event have and continue to be, I just fell for this one.

Sorry for passing on false information.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
    Goes to show how much research people do before they post here. Wow robo.
    When you're right, you're right. Like I stated in my last post, so many things surrounding this incident are so bizarre, I just took the bait on this one.

It would be nice if someone would post that Obama isn't really using this case to continue to divide the nation by race and other racists aren't continuing to try to prosecute Zimmerman for acting on racism or that stand your ground laws and other laws designed to protect our constitutional rights are not being attacked based on factors of this case.

Quote Originally Posted by shaygetz View Post
    Ro Bo...dude...taken down by faux internet news. I'm stunned...
    Just goes to show, it can happen to the best of us...

If his case was in China

I am trying to imagine how this case would play out if it happened in CHINA.
    Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." H.L. Hunt

"In order that people may be happy in their work, these three things are needed: They must be fit for it. They must not do too much of it. And they must have a sense of success in it." John uskin

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast