Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HVAC jobs employment sites

Does anybody out there know of a dedicated HVAC employment site that just just has HVAC employment ? I have looked on various sites that advertise this, but when I fill everything out I get jobs such as a medical technician or an owner operator for an 18 wheeler. If I want to pay I can get a recruiter, but I really don't wish to do that. Any jobs I'm finding are for residential, light commercial. I wouldn't mind it, but when I attempt to apply I get the "over qualified" thanks for applying. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Prayers are especially welcome.
    George
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Go to Google type example , indeed hvac nj don't use nj put the correct state that you are located and see what comes up I am sure that you will find something , as for being over qualified that's a whole other issue best of luck.

Arguing with your Boss is like wrestling with a pig in
    mud.
    After a while you realize that while you are getting
    dirty, the pig is actually enjoying it.

It is not exactly cheating, I prefer to consider it
    creative problem solving.

25 years ago we had Bob Hope , Steve Jobs , and Johnny Cash today we have no Hope no Jobs and no Cash !
    I can fix broke but i can't fix stupid !

I will keep you in prayer's ....I'm going through it too. Remember that this is a good exercise in trusting in the Lord when you don't see anything happening.

Hvac agent or something like that.

mepjobs.com

You may find this hard to believe, but these sites pretty much have the same jobs mixed in with other types of work except mepjobs. They have the same jobs dating back 6 months at least. GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

Try LinkedIn as well, and maybe look at company websites since many do not advertise openings.

Have been looking at all the listed and many unlisted sites and have come to the conclusion that they all have the same source. I feel most of the good jobs are unlisted and come by connections or knowing somebody. -GEO

Quote Originally Posted by ga1279 View Post
    Have been looking at all the listed and many unlisted sites and have come to the conclusion that they all have the same source. I feel most of the good jobs are unlisted and come by connections or knowing somebody. -GEO
    The best job offers I have ever had come from researching a company and then calling them and showing much interest in them.

Craigs List go to Skilled Trade under JOBs far right type in HVAC for Houston... or just do a word write up in resumes at the bottom make sure you title it HVAC so when an employer looks and types as you did to see stuff ...your resume will show up.don't do a dated write just words yada..yada what I work on,the jobs I can cover. once you make contact fax it.one rule no company name contact info or website to view... no contact should be made..from your end..
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

what exactly are you looking for? I've been away from that area for a while but still have some contacts.

nique - You've got e-mail -GEO

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast