F**K a Department of Homeland Security

i got a notice from my employer.
    some form from the Department of Homeland Security.
    it has a warning to the employer that says, "information within may not be used to discriminate against qualifying employees"

F**K THAT!
    F**K THEM!

after the government tells everyone they don't have any money for anything, they create the Department of Homeland Security with a budget 10 times larger than the CIA

anti-Christ-ism used to be some story we told about a future far away time.
    now it's happened so fast, and even the conspiracy theorists complain about it.

every job has to go through the Department of Homeland Security now?

defending the government from people in the homeland.

people think this is going to stop illegal immigration.
    no it's not.

several years ago , shortly after the Department of Homeland Security started, i was talking to some fool that used to work there, and now he was hired by the company i was at.
    he was telling me about the dangerous work he did in the Navy.
    i said "wow! that sounds terrible, i'm glad i didn't have to work like that"
    (knowing that i was going to make crap money...)
    he says "well, i was making good money in the Navy"

i though to myself, "i'd rather be broke than end up a traitor at the antichrist Department of Homeland Security organization"

Quote Originally Posted by wolfstrike View Post
    i got a notice from my employer.
    some form from the Department of Homeland Security.
    it has a warning to the employer that says, "information within may not be used to discriminate against qualifying employees"

F**K THAT!
    F**K THEM!

after the government tells everyone they don't have any money for anything, they create the Department of Homeland Security with a budget 10 times larger than the CIA

anti-Christ-ism used to be some story we told about a future far away time.
    now it's happened so fast, and even the conspiracy theorists complain about it.

every job has to go through the Department of Homeland Security now?

defending the government from people in the homeland.

people think this is going to stop illegal immigration.
    no it's not.

several years ago , shortly after the Department of Homeland Security started, i was talking to some fool that used to work there, and now he was hired by the company i was at.
    he was telling me about the dangerous work he did in the Navy.
    i said "wow! that sounds terrible, i'm glad i didn't have to work like that"
    (knowing that i was going to make crap money...)
    he says "well, i was making good money in the Navy"

i though to myself, "i'd rather be broke than end up a traitor at the antichrist Department of Homeland Security organization"

What exactly are you talking about? What sort of document is this? What exactly is Homeland Security's involvment with the company? This does not make sense. You need to provide more details.

Lighten up Francis.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Is DHS involved in screening to verify citizenship for employment? That may be what Wolfie is upset about.

Govt approval of who can be hired goes back a LONG way... the first time I was subject to it was in 1987. Had to show a passport or Birth Certificate to get a specific job.

Nothing new here.

Issue is... this should be handled on the state level, not the federal level. If one state wants to have a robust economy with cheap and illegal labor... and the next wants to have an average economy on home-grown labor... that is not the fed's business... IMO this is a states rights issue.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

No arguments with that G.
    Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people.

Theodore Roosevelt

Is DHS involved in screening to verify citizenship for employment?
    do any of you believe for a second the Department of Homeland Security cares about citizenship?
    if they did they'd arrest Obama.

the Department of Homeland Security is now involved in deciding who gets hired at jobs?