Honeywell Spyder Problem

We just upgraded a 3.6.31 WEBS site to 3.6.406 with the new java patch and all my Zios are reading 5 degrees high all of a sudden. Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    We just upgraded a 3.6.31 WEBS site to 3.6.406 with the new java patch and all my Zios are reading 5 degrees high all of a sudden. Has anybody else seen this?

Thanks
    Was the Spydertool upgraded also? If it was what Spydertool was originally installed? BACnet or Lon?

Yes, the Spyder tool was upgraded. They are BACnet Spyders.

Are they off at the stat or is the jace showing them wrong?
    Try making a small change in the zio and re download. Sometimes the spyders get funky after a tool migration, usually cleared up by making a small change and re downloading.
    "It's always controls"

They are off at the stat as well. I'll try changing and downloading. Thanks.

I have been having nightmares on one job I upgraded from 3.5 to 3.7.106
    Go Rangers!

The upgrade process sucks. Its not seamless and could easily cost you your shirt on a bid job. Our office controls died last week in a brown out. Thought we could simply upgrade to 3.7.46 and replace the xl15's with spyders and have it back up in a couple hours. Needless to say if it wasn't for override switches it would be a hot week. Its running now but took about 2 days longer than the 2 hours. I have found it better to save apps to the library and import the library over. Then build the controllers back in one at a time. Every migration i have done has ended up having some strange glitches that have be re linked, deleted, redone, downloaded etc. etc....
    "It's always controls"

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    Yes, the Spyder tool was upgraded. They are BACnet Spyders.
    More important.....what Spydertool was the original database built with? What version Sypders on the network? Custom apps or canned Venom apps?

As others have said......upgrading can be a nightmare.

I don't know what version of the tool was the original one. I wasn't the one to upgrade the site. One of our software guys did it remotely and I got dispatched to fix issues. I do know that they are custom apps. This upgrade hosed my tuning policies as well. Lots of problems. I appreciate all the help.