Democrats command Republicans to stop blocking appointees

Democrats tell the Republicans if they don't stop with their minority blocking of appointees, they will change the rules of the Senate.

...Democrats also said, Hail Stalin.

Specifically, it's harry Reid demanding republicans appoint at least seven of NObama's appointees or he will change the rules so they (the seven) will be confirmed.

This is a classic example of a six year old saying "play by my rules or else"

I blame the people of Nevada for re-electing this douche
    The Last four letters

American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats

any questions

Bring back the talking filibuster - problem solved.

Reid IMHO is a true Marxist working with the alien from Kenya to destroy our country. Thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Reid IMHO is a true Marxist working with the alien from Kenya to destroy our country. Thank you very much
    You got that right!!!!

I blame the over zealot Tea Party folks in Nevada. They nominated the WORST possible candidate to run against Reid. A lady that literally walked away from the TV crews when they put a question to her... she was un-electable.

It is better to have numbers than to have idealists. The conservatives need to learn ANY GOP from the middle to the right is better than ANY Dem.

Just think: If Harry Reid had been de-throned in the last election... NONE of this would be happening.

Next time, run a candidate that can win, not an idealist that cannot win.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I blame the over zealot Tea Party folks in Nevada. They nominated the WORST possible candidate to run against Reid. A lady that literally walked away from the TV crews when they put a question to her... she was un-electable.

It is better to have numbers than to have idealists. The conservatives need to learn ANY GOP from the middle to the right is better than ANY Dem.

Just think: If Harry Reid had been de-throned in the last election... NONE of this would be happening.

Next time, run a candidate that can win, not an idealist that cannot win.

Oh my, I actually agree with you.
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference. —Mark Twain

Why not just have a vote?
    "Hey Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort." And he says, "there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. - Carl Spackler

i was thinking we need a lot more Tea Party.
    someone who doesn't take orders from the Democrats

GA is all for conservative common sense... just remember:

If the candidate does not have charisma, they will LOOSE to a DEM. As sad as it is: A slick public speaker will win over principles EVERY time.

One cannot do much if one is in the minority... as noted in the OP.

To have control of govt, one must first be in the majority... which means running candidates that ARE ELECTABLE.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Believe it or not harry Reed is a Mormon. He represents just about everything members of that LDS religion hate. If you every been to a LDS church service you will see that people on the program giving talks and any leaders of the ward or area will sit on the stand. Harry has tried to sit on the stand with no involvement in the service just because of his fat head of being some great leader, and he has been asked more then once if your not on the program go sit with the rest of the church members. Just a little side note bet most of you didn't know Harry and Mitt are Church buddies

Harry Reid doesn't care about the church enough to marry from inside it, his wife is Jewish.

all of the Mormon candidates have been disappointing.
    they act like ultra-conservatives, then they are kissy to the power structure