Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who has time to protest (riot) ???

I am busy with work and home, like most people, No time to terrorize all night long. These people must be living off the state...
    In GOD We Trust

Ding, ding, ding.... we have a winner....

OTOH: GA attends at least one conservative rally a month, to show support for causes worth promoting.
    I remember in February, something like 20K gun owners showed up on the steps of our state capital to peacefully send the message to the govt... do NOT mess with the 2nd amendment. It appears they got the message.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. If we do nothing, one day we will wake up in chains, and wonder what happened.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Carry some bricks along with you in your van.

When you stop at a store or somewhere to eat during the day just take one of the bricks and throw it thru the store or fast food joints or whatever business you are at window. Scream something about Trayvon and you have just participated in a riot.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Ding, ding, ding.... we have a winner....

OTOH: GA attends at least one conservative rally a month, to show support for causes worth promoting.
    To fire Eric Holder, I would go in a second.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Why do churches tolerate the liberal agendas like they do . I mean every one of them from baptist to Mormons . They are so afraid of that tax exempt stats that they will flush God down the toilet for $$$$. The crime rates with black on black kids and the black communities of having absolutely horrific morality problems inherently in a group of people defined as African Americans is thru the roof. Kids with no fathers no roll models , and on and on . Is it all African Americas fault NO It's more like liberals pandering for the vote offer welfare at a tune of $800.00 per kid so hell 4 kids = a good income plus medical. Once again Cracker white folks have enslaved blacks to low life existence. All these Al Sharptins need to spend some real time looking at what really is the problems

Here you go Ron, IMO Ted summed it up pretty good:

http://rare.us/story/nugent-zimmerma...-self-defense/

IMO we need to boy-cut the organizations that report and support this behavior. Send them a message. Personally, I have sent an Email to the local FoxNews station, and the local talk radio saying in so many words: Quit covering this crap or I quit listening (watching) your station, as well as contacting your advertisers and tell them I quit. As predicted, no reply.

As to the churches: There is a difference between organized religion and Christianity. Most of the really good hearted (and God fearing--fear means respect, not scared) Christians I know are not part of the 'religious machine'. Personally, I would not care one bit if they removed the tax exempt status... it would change the face of religion. Lets see if the foreigners who are running terrorist organizations (and who knows what kind of organized crime) out of mosks can survive without a 501-c-3...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

The OP brings up a good point.

Same people that were "occupy Wall Street"....just leeches on society.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

I am too busy working to pay my taxes to do much protesting over anything. Took all I could do to write and call my senators over the gun control issue.

so let me get this straight. Black man or young man got shot because someone was in iminant fear for his life. Now black people think this is wrong that he is cleared of charges, so they go out on the streets while the working man is footing the bill and destroy, rape and pillage the neighboring villiges. Brilliant. You can't stop the tribe, nor domesticate them. So lets just keep footing their bill.
    It's hard to stop a Trane. but I have made one helluva living keeping them going.

If we just changed ONE thing... this whole problem would go away: REMOVE the safety nets. Let them either work or starve.

It is amazing how quickly folks get common sense when they (or their kids) are hungry...

OH, BTW: Ya wanna see what folks with too much idle time (not needing to work to live) do with their spare time:

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....re-at-war-quot

And note what folks that believe in this country do in response; see the video in post #10...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

More folks with time on their hands

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    More folks with time on their hands

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast