+ Reply to Thread

Thread: McQuay chiller

Post Likes

McQuay chiller

Anyone know where i can get the superheat.subcooling and discharge superheat for the WMC 290 DBS CHILLER. Have no manuals and found nothing on McQuay site.

Post Likes
    Depending on who the tech was that did the actual start-up of this chiller, the information you are requesting should have been written out on the McQuay start-up log. You have limited history in your PF and as a general rule we don't give out information such as you are asking to just anyone as this can only confuse the OP or cause equipment issues. Look at the door panels and see if the water flows and KW are written there. You can call the local McQuay office and request a copy of the start-up submittals. Good Luck -GEO
    Once in a while everything falls into place and I am able to move forward, most of the time it just falls all over the place and I can't go anywhere-GEO

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in