Trane purifier purge alarm

I have a York YT chiller that is equipped with a Trane purifier purge. Model number of purge starts is PRGC. I'm getting a "purge is misconfigured as unit mounted" alarm. I can't find in the purge manual where this is configured. I'm assuming I have a software problem, but would appreciate any help I can get.

It's been a while, and I'm working from memory here, but try going into "Settings". There are just a few items, and one of them gives you a choice between "Unit Mounted" and "Standalone". You want to select "Standalone". If I'm wrong, hopefully someone will be along shortly. This does have the UCP2 style control panel, right?

Hmmm, I just found my IOM, and it doesn't mention this after all. Try powering down the purge, and then power it back up. I seem to have heard of this alarm before, but I don't think I've seen it myself. I'll keep giving it some thought...

This one has an older style panel that doesn't have a "settings" button. But I believe I figured it out. The J1 jumper must have had a loose connection at the plug. When I tinkered with it I would get the fault. I appreciate the quick response.

Try verifying good, clean wiring connections between the "Human Interface Panel" and the purge module.

Oops, beat me to it. Good job.