Ascend Reach In Freezer Parts

Does anyone know where I can find parts for an Ascend Reach In Freezer made by the Jimmex Corp? There is no access to their website, looks like they stopped all production in 2012. I have an Ascend Reach in Freezer Model JGD-70F Serial GF70-1006-003. I need both digital controlers for both sides of the freezer, the O.E.M. ones both have melted, probably due to a loose lug connection for the compressor.
    Thanks!!

Ascend! Run away! Run Away now! But if you really want to, you can try the Eliwell controllers from Johnstone. It should fit in the same hole. And you may want to beef up the wiring to the defrost heaters.

Hey thanks man I appreciate the help! I was thinking I may use a Johnson control digital temp controller with a mechanical defrost control and see how that holds up, but will definitely look into the Eliwell control, I think the previous company got a control from Grainger but one melted the other has the contacts stuck shut so the customer is cycling the unit by turning power off/on to keep stuff froze. Sounds like a good one to run from but if I fix this I will get all of the service work for the store most likely. Thanks again!