Post Heat pump AC not working

Hi I'm new to this site and I am having trouble figuring out an issue we are having. I am at a 4 story condo building. The Air handlers are heat pump with a cooling tower. They have 2 pumps for the cooling water but they only run 1 at a time and switch them out every 6 weeks. In one stack (4 vertical units), the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd floor apartments have a working air conditioner with cool air coming from the vent. On the 4th floor the unit does not want to run, due to lack of cooling water. I removed both inlet and outlet hoses and checked the valves. The outlet side I can hear sucking air. The inlet side is dry and has no water coming out. I already tried to back-feed and flush the inlet side with water, and had no luck. I need help, any recommendations, next steps, ideas of the problems, or situations that you may have had that are similar to this? Thanks in advance for your help.

Not enough static pressure in the water loop. You need to get the building owner to turn up the water pressure in the loop.
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.

Thank you for your input. I will try to switch pumps and see if that helps.

That will not help. There is no water in the riser to pump.
    Remember, Air Conditioning begins with AIR.