Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    http://www.myfoxhouston.com/category/246421/faceoff

I can't get the right video to link.

So why did God put Obama here?
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

This in my opinion is just saber rattling by the black panthers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob_in_WV View Post
    If any of you Gentlemen have a Bible handy, kindly read the scripture reference that this racist tweeted. It DOES NOT in anyway refer to killing darker skinned. What he tweeted is nothing but a call for attacks on Whites. I bet Holder just gives him a pass on his behavior.
    Just for reference:

Bible Scripture referenced in the article: John 8th chapter 44 verse (from the New American Standard version):
    You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the diseires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is the father of lies.
    (end)

Now we need to take this in context: Jesus had just made fools in public of the local religious leaders (remember, that society at the time had church and state mixed, so govt folks and religious leaders were co-mingled--- can you imagine the corruption in the name of their 'god'... ). And for this itenerate laborer turned teacher to make a fool of a polecat in public... Then Jesus went on to tell them in so many words: You are not following the leadership of MY God... so you are the sons and errand boys of the devil.
    (One must remember whenever govt and religion are mixed; it is to use fear of godly things to control the masses. Times do not change... just look at the way the Muslims use religion to control their folks in Muslim nations). I might mention THIS is why the founders of the USA wanted church and state separated... so govt could not use religious fear to control the masses.

What Jesus said in this Scripture is a LOT different than what the NBPP guy is saying.

If one wants to understand what the Scripture is really about; One really needs to read the entire 8th chapter of the gospel of John. One also needs to understand that Jesus was speaking of Spiritual things about half the time... things the religious leaders usually do not understand.

As GA has been saying over and over: Christianity and Religion (which can include some-maybe many- actions of organized religion) are not the same thing. To condemn the first without making the separation is like pitching out ALL brands of heating and AC equipment just because an old 'junk-i-trol' did not work to your satisfaction.

If anyone wants to discuss this more, say so. GA is trying to be respectful of folks making their own choices as to whether to discuss things Biblical or not.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Ya gotta love the way Texans deal with an issue.

That was orderly, yet the point was made clearly: We do not buy your cr*p. And the noise was loud enough there was no chance of an interview... which I think was intentional... <grin>

As to the NBPP party starting a war... GA says bring it on. The reason there is no ammo available: Us horrible folks that believe in this country and the founding documents own it all... And we know the law as to what is self defense and what is not. The folks who own the ammo will not start the fight... however they probably will end it. Shame... This could all be averted (no bloodshed) if TPTB would do their job and stop racist behavior (race baiting)... starting with indicting JJ and AS and EH and BHO. All 4 are guilty of race-baiting and hate crimes.

THX for starting this thread! Good to see the response to race baiting.
    To all ARP... Would you mind to continue to post the responses as you see them in the media... might be worth forwarding things like the way Texans deal with this cr*p.
    Last edited by ga-hvac-tech; 07-17-2013 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Added thought
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Ann Coulter article on race baiting (She calls it agitating):

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2013-07-17.html

In the third paragraph, is reference to Ann's book on racial agitation in the 1970's. It appears this game of race baiting (agitating) is not new.

Those of us who are smart would learn from history... rather than be victims of history because of our ignorance. Whether one agrees with Ann or not... to understand this race baiting game has been going on for decades, and to understand how it works, is to understand how to stop it before there are more victims.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Just an after thought: Knowing the way Texans think and behave... (Remember, GA lived in Houston until 1987), I would not be surprised one bit if there were dozens, maybe even hundreds of folks carrying during that video. Note nobody started shooting, nobody violated anyone's civil rights, nobody got violent.

Lesson for those that want to learn (you guys GA has on ignore need to listen... Brian especially ): CCW folks are NOT all Rambo types. Repeat that about 100 times until it sinks in. Then you will have learned something.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Just for reference:

Bible Scripture referenced in the article: John 8th chapter 44 verse (from the New American Standard version):
    You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the diseires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is the father of lies.
    (end)

Now we need to take this in context: Jesus had just made fools in public of the local religious leaders (remember, that society at the time had church and state mixed, so govt folks and religious leaders were co-mingled--- can you imagine the corruption in the name of their 'god'... ). And for this itenerate laborer turned teacher to make a fool of a polecat in public... Then Jesus went on to tell them in so many words: You are not following the leadership of MY God... so you are the sons and errand boys of the devil.
    (One must remember whenever govt and religion are mixed; it is to use fear of godly things to control the masses. Times do not change... just look at the way the Muslims use religion to control their folks in Muslim nations). I might mention THIS is why the founders of the USA wanted church and state separated... so govt could not use religious fear to control the masses.

What Jesus said in this Scripture is a LOT different than what the NBPP guy is saying.

If one wants to understand what the Scripture is really about; One really needs to read the entire 8th chapter of the gospel of John. One also needs to understand that Jesus was speaking of Spiritual things about half the time... things the religious leaders usually do not understand.

As GA has been saying over and over: Christianity and Religion (which can include some-maybe many- actions of organized religion) are not the same thing. To condemn the first without making the separation is like pitching out ALL brands of heating and AC equipment just because an old 'junk-i-trol' did not work to your satisfaction.

If anyone wants to discuss this more, say so. GA is trying to be respectful of folks making their own choices as to whether to discuss things Biblical or not.
    GA that was an excellent post. I just wanted to point out that he had added a little something to that referance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12